World 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I had a moment sight of world 2 I clicked log in and then it said world1
world2 huh then I joined world 2 I logged out and it was gone:confused:

DeletedUser

no but this is actually interesting, It may mean that the desighners are testing out w2, but when you happenned to log on they hadn't made it hidden yet, or something like that.:cool:

DeletedUser

Might be. But this game dosen't need that much world like Tribalwars. You can't be rimmed in here so nothing can't stop you from playing, exept being a total noob and being pwned by everyone all the time.

DeletedUser

Well honestly i dont think they are making W2 any time soon becuase although there are alot of people joining T-W 80% are Lvl 1 who just joined an didnt like it only 20% are actively playing this

DeletedUser

contrary to everyone else, I think W2 will open up fairly soon. It did in Germany

DeletedUser

hmm, when world 2 comes out i think i shall join it, and just be on my own, no town or anything

DeletedUser

I'd hate to think they were working on World 2 when they haven't addressed the bugs in World 1 yet. Quality makes a better game than quantity.

DeletedUser

Well the reason W2 is starting up is so W1 doesn't overload. Simple as that. Yeah, W1 may be buggy, but why would you want a buggy and overloaded server when you can just have two buggy servers???

I'll join, but probably still focus on W1.

DeletedUser

Hate to sound like a noob, but can we have a character in W1 and W2? That doesn't violate the multiple IP rule?

DeletedUser

Oh my god, Please don't make this forum like the Tribalwars Romanian version forum, off-topic again, hell, Mods PLEASE close this thingy, World 2 will be opened/announced when it will open/announce and that's it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.