world 2 started

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Something to do with world 2 posted in world 1 forum.....

Lock pl0x

DeletedUser

i really did'nt like it it was all wierd the main character screen was covered in german and said something bout character classes and the job's did'nt give you the choice of time you wanted to do them lol i'm staying in world 1

DeletedUser

Now this kinda sucks....I worked long and hard to earn $300 to found a town in world one, that's becoming over crowded with towns anyway. This morning I started layng the foundation of my town, and not three hours later, World 2 suddenly appears. I could've been one of the very first towns there, instead of just yet another town in World 1. *SIGH*

DeletedUser

Now this kinda sucks....I worked long and hard to earn $300 to found a town in world one, that's becoming over crowded with towns anyway. This morning I started layng the foundation of my town, and not three hours later, World 2 suddenly appears. I could've been one of the very first towns there, instead of just yet another town in World 1. *SIGH*

Money on world 1 doesn't transfer to world 2, does it? :s

DeletedUser

I accidentally created an account in world 2, can anyone tell me how to delete that account?

DeletedUser1105

Click on 'Settings' on the right hand side menu.

Across the top there are menu options. On the right hand side it says 'Delete account'.

Do that. It will only delete the account for that world.

DeletedUser

DELETE WORLD 2 CHARS NOW, Gonna STICK with World 1 for the GLORY

DeletedUser

Only Lord Haste can make one, which he will do when he returns ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.