World 2 shake-up

DeletedUser

Guys,

All kidding aside things are dead in world 2. Time for old friends to become new enemies. If anyone's interested in a shake up let me know. One thing's clear - I can execute a shack up, huh?

I know what your thinking, but if you'd like to continue being lame and do nothing except max out by all means don't reply.

Cheers

DeletedUser

You see that ONE RED REP BAR over to the right...

Yeah, that sums you up.

Don't think you'll get much support here buddy.

By the way, I resigned from leader of NWO... never said I was 'quitting' I'm still here and will be back soon ;)

Diggo11

Oh good, as Latigo is gone the novelty has worn off pummelling NWO every 48 hours, how convenient that World 2's most hated (even more disliked than Latigo) should show up to replace his role as punching bag :)

Harsha..

yes, that red rep bar was partially my fault, lol - after seeing your pathetic post in that other thread, you automatically earned a negative rep from me and voila, the purple bar vanished and a red one appeared in it's place, i did it first - :D

anyhow, i wont just throw things aside - everyone is not totally bad and everyone has some good in them.

and, World 2 is becoming much more inactive with time - if we do nothing about it, by now, it's too late - so, i would like to hear your plan on reviving World 2 - then i'll make my judgment

DeletedUser

What's he going to do?

Create a new town alliance?

No allies?

No duel rules?

Create controversy?

Kick everyone out of his town when it doesn't go according to plan?

Sounds like I've seen this movie before...

DeletedUser22685

Good luck finding people who will trust you.

I agree that W2 needs a shake-up. I wonder who killed it? Tell us what you had in mind :dry:

Harsha..

well, yes - few trust you now after you "decimated" WANTED and in the process, bringing World 2 down into inactivity, and now you propose a plan to revive it

that's exactly why i'm curious - if it's just a load of BS, then you've earned more red reps than you can imagine :p - generally speaking, this is your last chance, before we all make a party out of it ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Boys and girls,

I don't have any devine plan and I really don't care if we just let the world die. This was more of a call to see if there was any activity on the forum. Like before, it's just you same jokers and that's not going to get us anywhere.

As for the red bar; is this really a popularity contest for you guys? Holy crap. Man you guys (the ones responding/the 4-5 that always respond) have already lost.

Harsha - my last chance - you should NOT be giving me anything. As Latigo said, I played my play, which was still the best play world 2 ever saw. That said, if world 2 doesn't start running I'll be following baby boy out the door. Fine by all of you and me but this world has provided some fun for me and it'd be a shame to see it lost for all.

Anyway - just and attempt.

Cheers

Harsha..

well, John - you still have quite a lot to understand

first of all, your play was not the best which world 2 ever saw, anyone could have done that, Duduie, myself, Dubb, futra - anyone can wreck a side, no matter what

you see, someone who was once your enemy and always disagreed with you suddenly became nice and left his town - without telling his town mates anything, ofcourse and fought against them, he would plot, fight hard abuse them on the forums. When the time came, he would betray them all, but the reason why no one will do this is that they don't want to make a fool of themselves, make everyone else their enemy

if things were not like that, latigo would send someone from NWO, infiltrate our ranks and wreak havoc - dreamkil only removed the forts to increase the tempo at a time when NWO was sliding, he did leave the town and it's members intact, that time saw one of the best fort battles W2 had - latigo knew that Wicked Willows would get their forts back, so he went ahead with it

but, in your case - it was terrible, the worst any player could have done, your actions led to a world coplasing

WE ALL ARE NOT LOSERS - but we all are friends, we wont fight each other as readily as we did with WANTED - that's exactly what Duduie told me, so things are as they are - i was giving you a chance for you to redeem yourself

but alas - i'm disappointed, you just dwell in your so-called great achievement and you have absolutely no remorse. The West would do better off without players like you

i'm not very much happy saying these words and i do hope that you'll prove me wrong

Last edited:

DeletedUser

...dreamkil only removed the forts to increase the tempo at a time when NWO was sliding, he did leave the town and it's members intact, that time saw one of the best fort battles W2 had - latigo knew that Wicked Willows would get their forts back, so he went ahead with it...

Thank you for noticing this ;)

Diggo11

I don't have any devine plan and I really don't care if we just let the world die.
Good, you can leave then. Cya!

Like before, it's just you same jokers and that's not going to get us anywhere.
We could say the same about you.

As for the red bar; is this really a popularity contest for you guys? Holy crap. Man you guys (the ones responding/the 4-5 that always respond) have already lost.
Put it this way: 13 people have overall red rep, and there is a grand total of 25,737 forum members. So yeah, it's not a contest, but you fail.

you should NOT be giving me anything.
So you will stop demanding our respect and praise? About time!

I played my play, which was still the best play world 2 ever saw.
Right, that's why you are now the official outcast of W2. Brilliant.

That said, if world 2 doesn't start running I'll be following baby boy out the door.
Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!

DeletedUser22685

I just pulled off the greatest fail ever seen in these forums... I attempted to red spam johnny, and hit the green one instead! I'm used to green-spamming :sad:

DeletedUser

This I have forseen, John Zelda.
You are Dead. John Zelda is dead. He is empty and Lost. His time has come and gone, he has long since passed from Our World. He is a spent Force.

Only in Rebirth and you find salavation and be born anew.

As the last of your life's sand empties from the shattered hourglass which is your account and slips through your fingers you have but one grain of truth left, held grimly in your hands. There IS a Storm coming, but it is not you, but She who shall be at he centre of it. She shall band together The Fallen and Faithless and lead them and bring to them that which they thought were lost. Hope, Honour, and Victory.

Now, go, john zelda, you are dismissed. You are now but a memory.
Only in Rebirth and can you find The Truth you seek.

Thus spaketh The Herald.

DeletedUser

Ill go lame. Slow and steady but if you wanna shake it up then lets go.