World 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26398

looooooool I agree with you Joxer you know we talked about this issue before and I agree with you totally but as there leaders told me that they are joining any side of battle no matter of attacking or defending

but that towns always send to them to help in fort battle

DeletedUser

leaders? ain't robert de niro their only leader? dunno... i've spoke to him like ages ago so i admit i don't know what's happening there now... :D

DeletedUser20647

leaders? ain't robert de niro their only leader? dunno... i've spoke to him like ages ago so i admit i don't know what's happening there now... :D
I heard he died in a horrible car accident.

DeletedUser26398

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
maybe he is busy maybe he died but in all ways they are a band of mercenary
if they want to attack us or want to support us today with us tomorrow against us
no matter what they are doing they are danger :)

also for Robert DE Nero he fight with me about 4 battles as a ranger fort fighter and he told me in many messages that I can send to him a message any time i need help and he do what he said
the last battle he come in our side but i cancel the attack finally

DeletedUser

you sure they have no enemies? a few days ago I've set them a traitor rank in a certain fort battle. why? they are always on the SISU+the bandits+unhinged+wolf&friends side. the side I'm against. ;)
not to mention setting a fort fight then movin to another side 20 secs before the fight started - so me and 2 of my townmates die in the first round... well... 3 of us managed to survive 10 rounds on our own. don't ask how, but remember we don't have 8000 HP. we're not even specced for fort fights at all.
so... looks they do have at least one enemy. and I assure you that 8K doesn't guarantee your side will win. the wheel of fortune is spinnin' around. :)

No worries Joxer, we dislike you just as much, but I am curious...how did they manage to join your side, you ranked them as traitors, and they showed up on the other side??
Funny that you blame them for your 1st round death after ranking them traitors :D

DeletedUser

Berkie I don't remember seeing your nick in the game anywhere so - no comment to your logic of disliking someone. :)

DeletedUser

then maybe you should put your glasses on THEN look me up :laugh:

DeletedUser11353

Berkie I don't remember seeing your nick in the game anywhere so - no comment to your logic of disliking someone.
I do and I can tell you that she is a hell of a player. ;)
I don't think she is playing w12 or w13 though..maybe under a different name?:ph34r:

DeletedUser

LOL Cro! I am Berkie in Arizona but another in 12. Hint...Joxer dueled me in 12 & got his tail spanked :p
I think he is sitting in a corner somewhere feeling silly. Maybe he had a bit of trouble spelling my name so I am surprised he knew the town name. Just look under the # 1 Ranked town in Arizona Joxer and you will find me. Remember...you wrote me once asking for an alliance. Pitty I have deleted it, or I would have posted it here since the thread is about alliances.

Next time you think about dismissing me...think twice ;)

DeletedUser

ooooh, again someone who thinks i care about duels and ranks... with a truth of his/her own.
alliance with builderkilles... yea, right.
you bought yourself a place on my forum ignorelist, cya in the next life. :)

DeletedUser

That is correct, builder killers. Got a problem with that? Take it up with the devs. Oh, that's right, they won't change it will they? Maybe you the mighty Jaxo can fix it all by yourself, you know, lead a campaign :laugh:

I am sure that our town is going to be terribly upset to hear that we are on your town's ignore list. I may have to sing them to sleep tonight to comfort them. But on second thought, maybe they will just barge their way through your doors :p

DeletedUser26398

I think this is a game and nothing personal here
so Berkie is there any thing personal ??

DeletedUser

Just a low tolerance for people who think that they know it all while running in 50 different directions, passing out bad info at every turn. Kinda like a jack of all trades, master of none.

The thing is, he's never seen my name, but has a penchant for getting himself & his town killed each time he calls one of our forts. Seriously, how can you not know who your enemies are? Then he thinks he's gonna hurt my feelings by blocking me?? hahaha!

DeletedUser26398

naaahhhhhhhhhh this is only a game and also i have enemies and i think my enemy also
your town and another town and i lose some battles OK what is wrong of that ??
nothing this is the game you lose you win what is the matter I am playing with no nuggets I mean playing for fun just for fun so please we don't want any body to be angry with any one :)
hope to see much better friends in here
Arizona was a new world to me I always take a soldier class and this world was the first time i played as worker right that any one can beat me but not a big problem :)
also I have fun
so make some respect for each other and have fun ;)

DeletedUser20647

naaahhhhhhhhhh this is only a game and also i have enemies and i think my enemy also
your town and another town and i lose some battles OK what is wrong of that ??
nothing this is the game you lose you win what is the matter I am playing with no nuggets I mean playing for fun just for fun so please we don't want any body to be angry with any one :)
hope to see much better friends in here
Arizona was a new world to me I always take a soldier class and this world was the first time i played as worker right that any one can beat me but not a big problem :)
also I have fun
so make some respect for each other and have fun ;)
Huh?

DeletedUser26398

loooooooooooooooooooooool l8dygaga what is the matter I don't hate any body except Maksis-X for sure :)

DeletedUser1121

well it seems the whole world is allied to everyone. Is it just me are is the world kinda dieing?

Well, question was answered. The world isn't dead.
If you guys and gals want to keep this argument going, i suggest you open a proper P&P thread because i am closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.