World 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think the big fort-fighters have all allied to create a super-empire. I can see how that seemed like a good idea at the time, but it has made a rather tame world and they look pretty gutless. Someone needs to grow some cojones and split off to inject a bit of bite back into the game.

DeletedUser

well it seems the whole world is allied to everyone. Is it just me are is the world kinda dieing?
Not true, the whole world is not allied to everyone. And the world is not dying.
There are some very big alliances with 40+ towns included, but you should ignore them as they're not rational - organizing something in the alliance of 10 towns is pretty hard, but when the alliance gets 20 or more towns it gets nearly impossible to keep everything under control.

I think the big fort-fighters have all allied to create a super-empire.
Again this is wrong, the creation of a town with only best fort fighters is in the process. This town currently has no allies and probably won't have them at all so they can choose any side in every fort fight.
Unlike them, I have "a problem" with builderkiller towns that go "unpunished", so when I'm about to join a fort fight, I always check first on which side are builderkiller towns, then I join a side against them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well Joxter, while telling me I'm wrong it seems you agree with me! :)
'In the process' means not yet done, so maybe my thinking is valid pro tem.
And I speculated that s/o would have to splinter off the mainstream alliance to make things interesting, which seems to be what you're at. It sounds that you want to float in allegiance rather than take forts of your own, however, which is only half of what I would like to see. Unless there are well-matched opponents the fort-fighting world may get a bit predictable and samey.

DeletedUser

I don't agree.
You're wrong - They don't want to create a super empire, though we can't know exactly what the distant future brings. As I've said the ultimate fort fighters town is currently without allies and is probably uninterested in making allies at all. If they change their mind, that would probably happen because of the next update and not because they want to be a part of just another hugging alliance.

And another... For taking forts on my own I need more fort fighters. To get more fort fighters one must come to a server with players that have already agreed to play in the same town and go in forts - or work on that for months. I do have a plan but will not post it publically.
All I do post publically is that when I enter a fort fight, I'm against the side where I see a builderkiller town.

DeletedUser

LOL
Honestly... I don't know, I'm not sure what town he plays for. Just like the other day I thought infinity was a main recruiter from sixguns and then they told me that he left that town weeks before. :(

DeletedUser

It looks like atleast Eli and Joxer aren't allied :laugh:
Well, Joxter could start a fight in an empty house.
I started out by saying "I think....". But he tells me I'm wrong. So I don't even know what I think apparently, without consulting him!:D
(In-game, I have a different name. I don't want any forum-stalkers.)

DeletedUser

Eli, well, that's something I'll agree on - it's better to have a different nick on the forum and in the game. There are sick people with problems who do act as stalkers. Too bad there is no shrink in the game, hehe ;)

DeletedUser1121

*wonders how this thing got off topic*

@vektor, did you get your answer?

DeletedUser16628

I'M JUST PLEASED AS PUNCH,THIS IS JUST FUNNY AS HELL.FALLS UNDER WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

« Duel: polapoika vs. infiniti99 Today at 1:30 PM Delete » infiniti99
Level 68
Dueling level 88
cavalry_small.png
Duel location

Wolf Creek
trapper_small.png
polapoika
Level 80
Dueling level 83
Challenger No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 190 HP No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 181 HP No hit

- 153 HP No hit

Strike: Left shoulder
- 199 HP No hit

- 157 HP Strike: Left arm
- 2 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 139 HP Total health points
- 2 HP

Total health points
- 1019 HP polapoika passes out. infiniti99 wins the duel and gains 100 experience points. polapoika did not carry any cash and infiniti99 walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

???
That's definetly odd, I thought unhinged and unscrewed were allied with SISU.
Or not? He is a fort fighter and perhaps doesn't have a NPC quest duel so he perhaps just attacked a nearest player on random basis just to KO himself. If he won that duel, perhaps he's attack another player till he dies.
I'd do that too, but I still keep the Dalton duel quest unsolved. My only problem is that I forget to KO myself too many times so campers manage to get me once per week, hehe ;)

DeletedUser26398

I really listen to your conversation and I think the world Arizona in a world War now
we have a blood bath in there we have battles all the day i can't catch all the battles in the last two days i fought in 6 battles at least I think there is no longer allies we have only war
that is what I can see in world 13 :)

DeletedUser16628

The fort tanks are the green berets and they are fort tanks no question and easy exp.

DeletedUser26398

also agree with you 8k is a great HP for this game but also you can see the battles that Green Berets have no Enemies neither allies so they are attacking any fort they want also support any one send them to help
so they are a town of good players and fort fighters no matter of the side they want to fight and i like this politics it is a good for enjoy

DeletedUser

you sure they have no enemies? a few days ago I've set them a traitor rank in a certain fort battle. why? they are always on the SISU+the bandits+unhinged+wolf&friends side. the side I'm against. ;)
not to mention setting a fort fight then movin to another side 20 secs before the fight started - so me and 2 of my townmates die in the first round... well... 3 of us managed to survive 10 rounds on our own. don't ask how, but remember we don't have 8000 HP. we're not even specced for fort fights at all.
so... looks they do have at least one enemy. and I assure you that 8K doesn't guarantee your side will win. the wheel of fortune is spinnin' around. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.