World 12 wanted poster nightmare!

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I know there has to be room for everyone in the game, BUT something happened a little while ago in world 12 that is driving me NUTS. (I only mention world 12 because that's the only world I play bounty hunter in. Don't know if this annoying phenomenon has happened anywhere else).

The wanted posters got implemented in the game a while ago and that was a fantastic idea. In the beginning there were quite a few posters that all somehow made sense or added a new dimension to the bounty hunter aspect of the game. Extremely cool idea...

Now the sheriff's office gets SPAMMED with wanted posters on greenhorns that probably doesn't even play actively at all! If I want to sort in the posters according to distance, then I have to look page up and page down of useless stupid wanted posters of 50 bucks, obviously just created by people being bored or not knowing how to otherwise spend their cash!

SERIOUSLY, there has to be a way to stop these people from just making wanted posters for the hell of it? Could the creative developing team set a minimum limit on the rewards to stop people from making 100 wanted posters of 50 bucks each?
I believe that fewer (less serious) people would create wanted posters if the lower limit at least was 300 or so, but there would still be enough to keep the sheriffs office busy.

To who must I beg in order to have this change implemented in the game?... Please?!!!!

- J. Murriega, frustrated bounty hunter.

DeletedUser

Thise greenhorns opened the calendar too early.
Just be patient and wait till they "die". ;)

DeletedUser

if you are really that frustrated, then change the option to reward or dueling level and work downwards instead of distance.

you wont see any greenhorns then

DeletedUser

Ok, didn't know it was the 'calendar curse'... I HOPE it goes away in time then...

I know that I won't see any greenhorns if I sort by dueling level or reward, but the third option is very nice to use if I have wandered 8 hours to reach a reward and want to find more rewards in the vicinity so I don't waste that much time on travelling... It is actually quite useful to sort by distance when you are already out hunting bountys.

But thanks for responses anyway. Hope these stupid posters dissapear soon.

- Murriega, still frustrated bounty hunter.

DeletedUser

It's very useful until you realise that people place bounties on your head also. I was quite surprised that a person I was helping placed a bounty on my head... And I nearly cried when I saw it was a pitiful $136. Well, I wish them a darn bad luck 'cause I'm heading to another county to duel for a while.

I like the Bounty idea, but I have to say, I don't like being hunted down.