World 12 Alive and Kicking

• Thread starter DeletedUser35350
  • Start date

DeletedUser35350

Seems that FF vs. CH is reviving this world! I encourage all not in an alliance to join up and make fort fighting great again in world 12! Feel free to join Sudden Valley if interested!!

DeletedUser33585

World 12 is pretty much dead & gone

Any chance of a free move to an active World?

Would do FF again - if it is really active

Will just carry on till get so frustrated & then pack up

Trying to get to top Tonic Pedlar - but that requires other players to help out with selling Recipes & 'very oddly' - items from other crafters to keep things going

With a dead world - how do you get/buy/find enough items from other crafters?????????????

You guys at the top need a big re-think on loads of stuff - as it just don't work at present

Snr Sarg

World 12 is pretty much dead & gone

Oh really? W12 is far from dead, try El Dorado or Enewetak!

Any chance of a free move to an active World?

Nope, not free or paid for, not until they activate migration for this world.

Would do FF again - if it is really active

It is relatively active on W12

Trying to get to top Tonic Pedlar - but that requires other players to help out with selling Recipes & 'very oddly' - items from other crafters to keep things going

With a dead world - how do you get/buy/find enough items from other crafters?????????????

It's not dead, you need to make friends/join an alliance/ seek co-operation

You guys at the top need a big re-think on loads of stuff - as it just don't work at present

Says you

I say how about you open ONE forum thread and raise all your points on one thread rather than keep opening multiple threads asking the same questions over and over? :blink:

DeletedUser33585

Thanks for your answers - along with the very good points that you raised

Have a good day

foscock

Banned
Hopalong, I'm curious. I play most of the worlds you've been asking about, and I never see you actually online in any of them. Why not be a part pf making them active instead of all the forum questions?

asdf124

Hopalong, I'm curious. I play most of the worlds you've been asking about, and I never see you actually online in any of them. Why not be a part pf making them active instead of all the forum questions?

Is he an inno spy(survey maker) :O

Or maybe he's surveying for himself to choose which world to go for.

DeletedUser33342

So many dead worlds... Opening a new world... Trying to reanimate a dead man... Useless... But good for hope.... False hope...