World 10 is closing!

DeletedUser8627

Good day world 10 players!

I have some good and bad news for you. World 10 is set to close on the 31st March 2016.

As for the good news, there are migration routes open so you do not lose your account provided you do not play in the worlds allocated in the migration routes.

World 10 players can migrate to the following worlds:

• World 1
  • World 11
  • World 12
  • Arizona
  • Briscoe
  • Colorado
You can migrate your character by logging into the world you wish to migrate from and then clicking on OPTIONS - SETTINGS - ACCOUNT - CHARACTER TRANSFER. From the drop down list, choose the world you wish to migrate to from the available worlds. Insert your password and click on TRANSFER. The account will be transferred after midnight the following day whereby you will be able to log back into the account on the new world. Note, you will need to recover all outstanding items or cash on the market before you will be able to successfully transfer your character.

Please make sure that you migrate your character to another world before the 31st of March 2016. If a character is lost due to world closures, we do not have the means to recover your character. If you're having any problems, please feel free to contact the support team.

DeletedUser31332

Can I transfer to a world where I already have a character?

I already have characters on 11, 12, A, B & C. I stuck around with 10, because I kept hoping you'd add 1 or 2 of the new worlds you opened to the transfer list.

DeletedUser

Can I transfer to a world where I already have a character?

I already have characters on 11, 12, A, B & C. I stuck around with 10, because I kept hoping you'd add 1 or 2 of the new worlds you opened to the transfer list.

No, you cannot migrate to a world where you already have a character.