World 1 will remain Classic Premium

DeletedUser

And founding a town should take 16 hours! It's not fair! And the first round in a fort battle should take 10 mins!

DeletedUser22685

Crafting was implemented after enhanced premium was introduced to older worlds. It was never 10 minutes in any premium system, meaning it was never halved in enhanced premium worlds, and therefore it has no need to be doubled.

DeletedUser1121

and while you are at it, double dueling as well. that should take 20 minutes. :p

DeletedUser6752

YEAH! Double it up, baby!!

Actually, a duel in every other world should only take 5 minutes and 12 Energy, since they've all been halved from the original 'classic' measurements which are now represented only by World 1. Fort rounds shouldn't be affected in w1 - they should also be halved in all other worlds.
And if you don't want to double crafting times in w1, just halve it in all other worlds to 2 1/2 minutes, to maintain consistency.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

We should double all the prices of every item as well.
15k for dropping key 3. sounds reasonable to me.

DeletedUser

double everything? the level cap should be 240. job requirements can go up as well...

DeletedUser

when you get koed you should have to wait 96hrs before you can duel again

Red Falcon

when you get koed you should have to wait 96hrs before you can duel again

1: I kind of have to agree with this post.
2: No, do NOT double the Level Cap! I want to reach Max Level before the end of this year.
3: I would like to see World 1 have the same premium options and job times as World 7.

DeletedUser19965

Well I guess so much for w1 being a classic world, with the new update today w1 is now a premium world also. I for one am very disappointed.

DeletedUser

Well I guess so much for w1 being a classic world, with the new update today w1 is now a premium world also. I for one am very disappointed.

I wouldn't express to much concern about the shop and the nugget's. The majority of world 1 players continue to play world 1 because of its "classic" status. I don't see these players suddenly spending huge amounts on a classic world because frankly, if they wanted to spend nugget's to a big degree you would go to a new world like 11 to have more premium options and not be sitting on world 1 with 2 hour jobs and limited premium features.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't express to much concern about the shop and the nugget's. The majority of world 1 players continue to play world 1 because of its "classic" status. I don't see these players suddenly spending huge amounts on a classic world because frankly, if they wanted to spend nugget's to a big degree you would go to a new world like 11 to have more premium options and not be sitting on world 1 with 2 hour jobs and limited premium features.

You sound like the polls were overwhelmingly in favor of keeping w1 classic premium. They were around 50%.

DeletedUser

You sound like the polls were overwhelmingly in favor of keeping w1 classic premium. They were around 50%.

While that's true, I'd say the Pacific shop has provided an alternative Placate shaman option while keeping world 1 classic. (even if it does cost 700/1000 UPB/nuggets)

DeletedUser

While that's true, I'd say the Pacific shop has provided an alternative Placate shaman option while keeping world 1 classic. (even if it does cost 700/1000 UPB/nuggets)

Which is what bearman is talking about: that and other UPB items which have effects similar to premiums on other worlds.