World 1 will remain Classic Premium

The Iceman

There was some really heated discussion, when I tried to get the devs to change the method of counting down the Shamun costs in World 1
My Poll failed :(

Here is the irony of my efforts

INTRODUCED into WORLD 1

Potion of forgetfulness = Resets your Skills
Potion of weakening = Resets your Attributes
Potion of the new beginning = Reset Skills and Attributes

So they still managed to sneak in a way to get more cash for a Skill and Attribute Reset in what is supposed to be a Classic World

So why haven't they introduced a Potion of Placation to Reset the Shamun

250 Nuggets or 250 Bonds seems a fair price to pay for it
There is no reason to refuse to add this now that other Premium Options have been added to World 1

Maybe it's time for a Poll to get this added

I will be very interested to hear what Elmyr has to say about this suggestion :)

DeletedUser

I know. For everything people were saying about the 'classic' world. Now they introduce paying with nuggets for the UPB store there. If they had made it only payable with UPB not nuggets I would have thought there was a reason to actually play world 1 besides seeing if any of your friends from 3 years ago still play meh. Now I have nothing there to do but KO a couple of ppl for revenge then quit.

DeletedUser19965

There was some really heated discussion, when I tried to get the devs to change the method of counting down the Shamun costs in World 1
My Poll failed :(

Here is the irony of my efforts

INTRODUCED into WORLD 1

Potion of forgetfulness = Resets your Skills
Potion of weakening = Resets your Attributes
Potion of the new beginning = Reset Skills and Attributes

So they still managed to sneak in a way to get more cash for a Skill and Attribute Reset in what is supposed to be a Classic World

So why haven't they introduced a Potion of Placation to Reset the Shamun

250 Nuggets or 250 Bonds seems a fair price to pay for it
There is no reason to refuse to add this now that other Premium Options have been added to World 1

Maybe it's time for a Poll to get this added

I will be very interested to hear what Elmyr has to say about this suggestion :)
I would rather have them remove the update instead of adding more premiums. "CLASSIC is CLASSIC" "If it isn't broke don't fix it." If you want to play a premium world you have 14 others to choice from, LEAVE THIS WORLD ALONE PLEASE!
Some of us have spent a lot of time to get were we are and to get what we have letting new players buy there way to the same place it took us years to get to is a slap in the face. I would guess a lot of "old school" players like myself feel the same way but haven't see were this will lead us to go or just don't like to make waves. I don't post much but I really think this may destroy a world that I really enjoy playing and I hope this plea doesn't fall on def ears.:hmf:

The Iceman

I would rather have them remove the update instead of adding more premiums. "CLASSIC is CLASSIC" "If it isn't broke don't fix it." If you want to play a premium world you have 14 others to choice from, LEAVE THIS WORLD ALONE PLEASE!
Some of us have spent a lot of time to get were we are and to get what we have letting new players buy there way to the same place it took us years to get to is a slap in the face. I would guess a lot of "old school" players like myself feel the same way but haven't see were this will lead us to go or just don't like to make waves. I don't post much but I really think this may destroy a world that I really enjoy playing and I hope this plea doesn't fall on def ears.:hmf:
I founded the first player town in World 1, being -TW- South Fork, so I have been here longer than 99.99% of the players in this world.
I appreciate your sentiments, however, I believe that this update is here to stay, so lets just make the best of it.
It the Developers have seen fit to add some Premium features, then 1 more feature isn't really going to make that much difference.

DeletedUser

Looks around at the changes in w1 since the new update...

:tumble:

No change, no nugget munchers in sight that im aware of , everything is still the same, we just a got a new store is all.
rollingeyes.gif

DeletedUser

People like Jakkals and shadow dragon will eliminate us. Nothing wrong with them at all, I don't mind their presence ;) but I do think that the UPB Store should not have used the nuggets for currency.

DeletedUser

Looks around at the changes in w1 since the new update...

:tumble:

No change, no nugget munchers in sight that im aware of , everything is still the same, we just a got a new store is all.
rollingeyes.gif

Everything in the store can be bought with nuggets.

DeletedUser563

Shadow and I have all the collections sorted out about I need youngers but have a line on it. Also have a line on the key 2 ;).Mmm all I can say is he he he my sp reset cost is at 50 my Ap reset at 1070 I dont know whether your placate shaman was introduced in the secret iceman. We tried so hard but jakkals's wailing can be heard up in the topmost floor of Innogames Perhaps that did the trick. But with my belt so many jobs is in my reach anyway and build. Also I have premium in April maybe I will later buy me some stuff but most likely will build up to 500 for the unique chest.

Eliminate you all I was thinking of buying the potions to go on a hectic dueling campaign...but sleep sound young ones that days is a few weeks/months away.

As to shadow eliminating you all:

35 Facts about Shadow Dragon:
1.Shadow Dragon does not hunt because the word hunting implies the possibility of failure. Shadow Dragon goes killing.

2.Shadow Dragon and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing their underwear on the outside of their pants.

3.Shadow Dragon beat a wall at tennis. Yes. A WALL.

4.Shadow Dragon is the reason why Waldo is hiding

5.Shadow Dragon died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

6.When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Shadow Dragon....read the rest itself on his profile. just dont let him caught you out.

7.Shadow Dragon is the only one who can "try this at home."

8.Shadow Dragon has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

9.Shadow Dragon's dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Shadow Dragon will not take crap from anyone.

10.Shadow Dragon counted to infinity - twice.

11.Shadow Dragon can kill two stones with one bird.

12.Shadow Dragon once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

13.Shadow Dragon can dig a hole in air.

14.When Shadow Dragon plays any video game, God mode automatically turns on.

15.Only once has Shadow Dragon ever cried. The only survivors were a bunch of animals and some dude named Noah.

16.Shadow Dragon's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Shadow Dragon

17.Shadow Dragon can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

18.There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Shadow Dragon allows to live.

19.Once a cobra bit Shadow Dragon's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

20.Shadow Dragon sleeps with a night light. Not because Shadow Dragon is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Shadow Dragon.

21.Onions do not make Shadow Dragon cry. Shadow Dragon makes onions crap themselves.

22.Shadow Dragon played Russian Roulete with a fully loaded gun and won.

23.Shadow Dragon does not sleep. He waits.

24.When Shadow Dragon gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.

25.Shadow Dragon sleeps with the pillow under his gun.

26. Shadow Dragon puts the laughter in manslaughter.

27. Ghosts are actually caused by Shadow Dragon killing people faster than Death can process them.

28. Shadow Dragon can build a snowman out of rain.

29. The grass is always redder on Shadow Dragon's side.

30. A penny saved is a penny earned, unless that penny is an enemy of Shadow Dragon. Then nothing can save it.

31. Shadow Dragon can squeeze apple juice out of a banana.

32. Shadow Dragon is the only person alive to have successfully outwitted Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine.

33. If Shadow Dragon was sent back in time to kill John Connor, he would have got the job done.

34. Shadow Dragon is the only individual powerful enough to resist the urge to tickle Elmyr

35. When Pandora opened her box, death, pain, sickness, etc. all broke free. Shortly after this, the gods combined them into one being. Today this being is called Shadow Dragon.
ehh so you see its not that shadow cant eliminate you all its just that he wouldn't have fools* to laugh at

"(MR T) not intended as an insult.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19965

Okay you maybe right on #34 but the rest of them I think you are talking about Chuck Norris

DeletedUser

damn, i remember playing this world, but i lost it :( inactivity...... now im back!