World 1 will remain Classic Premium

DeletedUser

Is this final?Because I was really waiting for the shaman reset on w1.Who is " Popular Demand."?

DeletedUser

I just sent my complaint to Hellstromm.

I guess what they meant with "Popular Demand", is that the old worlds got new premium too.
But just not World 1..

Noobmic

It seems that W2 will be updated and believe me that you prefer it this way instead of all new features that includes 1h jobs (I play on beta with 1h jobs and all the time I cannot manage to keep the character to do something).

DeletedUser

well lets discuss the changes to our world

:tumble:

goood :D world 1 is fine how it is

Deleted User - 1278415

Guess we cant keep everyone happy. I have no idea how to guage the popular vote of w1 to see how all 12,xxx players feel about getting some premiums.

and you know w1 could possibly become semi-enahanced premium after a few months... who knows.

DeletedUser

I for one support their decision 100%
World one should remain original.

Most of us have already spent a fortune on shaman.
Its part of the game,deal with it.

DeletedUser29870

This is one of a few worlds that I play in and i must say at least one world must remain old school!

DeletedUser12669

This is one of a few worlds that I play in and i must say at least one world must remain old school!

and thats why i regestered here in world 1 yesterday nothing like a new challenge old school style

DeletedUser22685

What's that? Three positive posts in a row? Good to see we can actually please someone :razz:

DeletedUser12669

What's that? Three positive posts in a row? Good to see we can actually please someone :razz:

well lets not get too positive we dont want the devs looking at w1 seeing happy people and go and spoil it :p as for me w1 rocks and il kepp supporting the game by buying nuggets as long as i know im getting my moneys worth and not having to sleep twice a day and not letting my life revolve round the game but fitting the game round my life :eek:

DeletedUser

world 1 clearly is now the best world, by far ;)

this world should stay unaffected and im happy with world 1's current layout

Deleted User - 1278415

Just curious did w1 get the inventory item view changed

inventorynew0146979.jpg

DeletedUser22685

Wow, you're the only person I've seen that's in favour of the new inventory pop ups.

DeletedUser

I like that world 1 wasn't updated. As nice as some of the premium features are, such as half-time and shaman reset, there's something that I enjoy about going to this world and playing the original way.

On a side note, you can turn the new inventory feature off at the bottom-right of your screen.

DeletedUser

Well Hellstomm is the worst thing I ever encountered on the internet and that takes some doing. Everyone on W1 wants Placate Shaman. Alas.

DeletedUser6752

I just realized that we in w1 got ripped off with the Crafting - with the times for jobs and everything else halved on all other worlds, shouldn't each crafting job in w1 take 10 minutes instead of 5?