World 1 Registration.... closed?

• Thread starter DeletedUser17969
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It's a shame because of all the worlds I play in, there is none that has an atmosphere anywhere near like that of World I. It is the oldest world and yet it is also one of the most active in terms of fort battles and general activity. By closing it, they are condemning this world to the same fate as the others :(

Many have tried to start something up on another world and make it as interesting as W1, but they have all failed.

DeletedUser

it would make sense if they re-opened world one at the same time of te release of V1.29
:up:

DeletedUser

At least let us give out invitation codes or links that would let our friends be able to join World 1 with us, even if other new people aren't going to be allowed to just join it on their own?

DeletedUser1121

wrong tom.

this world isn't going to die just because new players cant join it.
IF it is going to die, it will be the old ones quiting.
Look at the other worlds, most of them arent as active as world 1 and they still can take new players in.

DeletedUser

And old ones quit from time to time so why not let new players in while the old ones are still there to guide them some? Better yet, let the old ones from other worlds, if they so choose, get in on the action in W1 as things are really heating up now!

Players from every world are at least somewhat aware of the activity in W1 if not involved and I have personally seen a migrational pull of players to fort battles there. At least on my side of the map :D

DeletedUser

in spanish versio n they closed world 1 for like 9-12 months because it was gettin old and afeter LONG months or arguing to inno they opened it!

but u will need to complain ALOT!

DeletedUser5677

Open the damn doors to W1 inno. What is wrong with you people.
:mad: *insert random rant full of profanity and german designer jokes in caps*:hmf:

DeletedUser

on the slightest chance they may open it today when 1.29 comes in, seems like a god time to do it if you ask me :laugh:

DeletedUser

Open the damn doors to W1 inno. What is wrong with you people.
:mad: *insert random rant full of profanity and german designer jokes in caps*:hmf:
*me points at defender7 and laughs*

World 1 was reopened two days ago, in expectation of the new update.

DeletedUser5677

But sadly, way too long after all the better players up and left because there was no new blood coming in.

Agreed. Like a veterinarian trying to revive roadkill with a spatula, brilliant thinking has been too little and too late.

DeletedUser563

Why was it opened again. I liked it closed. To get rid of all the level 1's etc. Why join it anyway. They could join arizona or other worlds. They are in my opinion useless to the world. Perhaps Innogames could do some statistics but seems they join and then on the first day decide to quit or something or level up a few levels and then quit anyway. Oh well guess its us and the 35k or 50 k soon level1'ers. Yippiee.:mariachi:

DeletedUser

Glad it opened as it let me in. Now on Level 25 and onwards and upwards.