World 1 Maps

DeletedUser

the jobs change locations dont they? which would make them hard to place on a map.

Wont really be usefull till we start getting lots of towns.

DeletedUser

Ok, well i think a map is a good idea, but, as far as the location and so on, how about, editing the game like tribalwars where every location has a cordinate, so that people can find them self on the map.

DeletedUser

I think maps will be...much different than TW, people can actually move in this game where in TW the villages don't move, people are constantly moving.

towns would also just be a tiny dot,

DeletedUser

well not much use for a map now but I guess farther down the road when there is loads of towns you could make 20 big dots on a map to represent the top 20 towns :)

DeletedUser

well not much use for a map now but I guess farther down the road when there is loads of towns you could make 20 big dots on a map to represent the top 20 towns :)

This is possible. But before that happens there will need to be a map tool on the stats website.

DeletedUser

This is possible. But before that happens there will need to be a map tool on the stats website.

You can just take many screenshots.

emotawesomepm9ic2.gif

DeletedUser

what if we make a map of the actual terrain, since this is not like TW there are actual mountains and rivers and forests, and if we map them, then we can get an over head view of all of the good places to build! like say theres a building spot near a lake a plain and a forest, it has corn next to it, fishing, gravedigging, and woodcutting, its a very good spot. If we make a map showing these spots and highlighting the best areas, we can greatly advance our towns