World 1 Maps

DeletedUser

Well guys there is no map yet because There is nothing to help Me or us to make maps. But I could have a go at making one but it will take about a day. If you really badly want one then depending on how many people want it and if you think it is necessary. If yes give suggestions on things to include.

DeletedUser

lol you don't need maps, players move around and we only have 3 towns.

DeletedUser

True... Maps won't be needed for a long while. Plus they'd only be used to see where players villages are, because damned if I'm going to find 69 different colours for the jobs. :D

A player one wouldn't be useful at all as the trvael time is so small it'd need to be updated like every 12 hours.

DeletedUser

True... Maps won't be needed for a long while. Plus they'd only be used to see where players villages are, because damned if I'm going to find 69 different colours for the jobs. :D

A player one wouldn't be useful at all as the trvael time is so small it'd need to be updated like every 12 hours.

I was thinking more on the likes of make a map where there are towns but also the different jobs.

DeletedUser

There is a problem though, you'll be able to see the jobs on the map but how will you locate yourself? :confused:

DeletedUser

There is a problem though, you'll be able to see the jobs on the map but how will you locate yourself? :confused:

You know lets just forget the idea I thought it would be fun but theres more faults than there are advantages.