World 1 Closing :(

Discussion in 'World 1' started by 1Big Chief, Dec 4, 2017.

Share This Page

1. llzad

llzad New Member

<Sigh>
    I wasn't going to reply - however I couldn't let the "pre-mediated" comment go. There was no pre-meditation. The entire reply was simply written on the fly. (Look see this is my fourth post in 10 years!) My point is much simpler than you give me credit for; I am simply expressing frustration. No complex innuendo or pointed stick intended.

And I would clarify that you are not customer service. I do not consider forum mods to be customer service. My comment was about customer service.

Thank you for doing better than INNO customer service. That is appreciated. I won't bother ya anymore with my venting.

Take care.

2. futurama1001

futurama1001 Well-Known Member

I never meant to disagree with your original point, my thoughts on the matter are pretty similar to yours.

3. Da Twista

Da Twista Well-Known Member

World 1 has not been set to close with the next world closures. This does not mean it will not eventually close, but most likely at a later stage.

We don't simply just close worlds because we feel they need to be closed due to activity or amount of players. There are more factors included in such decisions.

Announcements for world closures will be posted shortly.

4. 1Big Chief

1Big Chief Well-Known Member

WoW o_O What a Turn-Around !!
    So those that Left out of Fear of Losing a Decade Long of Game Play Probably won't be Allowed to return if they so desired ?
    Its a valid question.. since they were being "forced" out.

5. Kidd Kalypso

Kidd Kalypso Well-Known Member

Reopen migration back to w1 perhaps? That would be a novel concept.

lonzoball and Al35ul like this.
  6. Frosty Eyes

Frosty Eyes Member

Lmao. Very good!!! It was made quite clear that world 1 was closing down...now this. You guys are unreal!!! Migrated from w1 and then this lol.
    Then when I try to start again in this "not closing world 1" and can't do that either!! Not in list of worlds anymore Very good guys! If you are going to announce something, make sure you all are singing from the hymn sheet before you open your gobs!!!!! Another mess you got me INNO!!!

Al35ul and 1Big Chief like this.
  7. futurama1001

futurama1001 Well-Known Member

Hopefully it'll still be closed. In addition to the valid reasons given above, ie. the fact that many people will have already left based on the information given, the world very much ran its course long ago.

The biggest shame is that World 1 players haven't been able to migrate to Colorado for whatever reason. Because of the annoying distinction between full and "enhanced" premium systems, Colorado hasn't been able to benefit from migration (apart from the first one 5+ years ago) like other worlds have. The influx of players arriving in Arizona from Worlds 11 and 12 last year completely revived that world, for example. Colorado was the flagship world on this server for years, and is now struggling to find people to dig or lead battles, let alone the players to fill them.

Personally I wouldn't even be averse to switching Colorado to full premium, just to allow some migrants to make their way there. Unfortunately it might be too late for that, since migration won't be allowed out of the newer worlds like El Dorado or Galveston despite the fact that they failed.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    lulumcnoob and Al35ul like this.