World 1 closed ?

DeletedUser

Is world 1 closed for new accounts now ?
I resently deleted a character there since i intended to start over there but now it won´t let me back in :sad: ( two weeks ago about )

It only says Registration is not possible on this world when i try to create a account there all other old worlds are open to me ???
Wish i kept the character there if it is closed now :sad: ( i would not have deleted it if it did not say registration open world 1 below here in the game worlds forums )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13636

I do not know the answer to that, but I really think it would be a shame for them to close access to any of the old worlds.

DeletedUser

It seems that they have indeed. When I try to make an acc it says that the reg is closed.

DeletedUser21320

I do not know the answer to that, but I really think it would be a shame for them to close access to any of the old worlds.

The Forum still list W1 as open for reg. I understand the Forum isn't official, but it should be changed, if W1 is really closed. And a short official announcement would be courteous.

DeletedUser

They shouldn't close world one because this world attracts a lot of players and has a lot of players, but innogames has a record for closing worlds such as in their other game tribal wars.

DeletedUser

Thaeey they mean closing it for new players. Now. I see the other Sid to it. World 2 might get more players due to world one being closed.

DeletedUser22685

No it won't. The old worlds have no appeal except for World 4 with that Games Mastered thing and World 1 because of the superior amount of activity compared to other worlds. I cannot understand why they would want to close it, it has been the strongest since the start and would've been the last world standing if they didn't decide to close it. I would like to know why, and I hope it is a logical reason.

Red Falcon

I have to agree with those who want to keep World 1 open...And while what I am about to say is not meant to offend anyone, Innogames can be a little dumb at times regrading the decisions they make. They really should think before they make a decision, such as closing new registration to World 1, which is obviously the one with the most activity.

And it certainly would not kill them to make an announcement if they have an update which will directly affect those who play the game.

DeletedUser

No it won't. The old worlds have no appeal except for World 4 with that Games Mastered thing and World 1 because of the superior amount of activity compared to other worlds. I cannot understand why they would want to close it, it has been the strongest since the start and would've been the last world standing if they didn't decide to close it. I would like to know why, and I hope it is a logical reason.

Yes, but if they close 1 then then next world to probably have alot of people would be number two ...

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't care what happens in world 1 nor I want to go play there. I play on two worlds only and care only about those (12 and 13).

But this is a bad news. Today w1 is closed for new players, tomorrow w2 will be, then w3 etc. It kinda feels that Inno wants to close worlds that don't have skillbuying.
And we can't do anything about it.
I've already said in some posts that if I ever join another world, that will be a world without buying skills. If that won't be possible in the future... I'll just leave the west for good. There are many other MMO games that keep the game balance and won't sell it for any kind of money. And of course there are sites that rank MMO games. Perhaps Inno wants the west after the game of the year recognition to become the biggest dissapointment of the decade?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I doubt we've got any longevity here, so I really don't care whether they close worlds or not.