Workers Weapons

DeletedUser

As a worker with low Aim and Dodging, is it worth paying out good money to buy a good weapon to defend myself with when duelled?

DeletedUser

If you have all the other clothing you need then yes, with low aim / dodge a good weapon wont make much impact vs most duelers im afraid

DeletedUser

My worker always had the best defensive dueling gear he should get, even when he was still a pure builder, and it helped a lot. I've also almost always gotten the best weapon for my level as soon as I got there or the level before, the one exception being a sharp foil, because my town didn't have it and I didn't feel like going shopping. As Azuk said, weapon alone won't really help you: buy the gear too.

Switch to defensive dueling gear as soon as your job is scheduled whenever you can, and you won't be completely defenseless.

DeletedUser

I never worried about buying weapons. (Or defensive gear, for that matter.) If you've got the crowbar equipped, you've got a good defensive weapon. Even the wrench is good for low levels. But I am a member of a town with a good Security team, so that might have made a difference. The occasional time that I was attacked, payback was swift.

It wasn't until I wanted to go out and duel myself that I bought a weapon.

Harsha..

I used to be a pure worker, once
then, i deiced to convert and brought my self dueling gear, except the riding boots
even through i did'nt shift my skill points, i began trashing other duelers...

this is due to the fact that we workers have loads of points in strength