Workers of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK - so you are coming up to Level 10 and are thinking about what character to play. You like building things and you like to be part of a team. So you think that being a worker would be most suited to you.
STOP!
This is what will happen to you.
1. You will be duelled constantly and will lose.
2. You will be restricted from doing any decent quests for a long time.
3. You will be constantly duelled and will lose.
4. You will basically have a tedious game helping others and getting spanked for your efforts.
5. You will be duelled and duelled and duelled, and will lose.

So, unless you are a masochist. Chose another character class.

BTW - I couldn't persuade my stupid girlfriend not to become a worker! sigh

It will be interesting to see how many players play in a world where there are no towns and no forts. Mass action could actually completely ruin a gameworld. Interesting to see what the developers would do then........

DeletedUser14189

aren't points 1,3 and 5 the same?

And tbh, the average pure worker is stronger then the average pure trader/hider/leadership.

Sho whats the fuzz, should they go on strike too?

EDIT: Double post? didnt even see :s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is what will happen to you.
1. You will be duelled constantly and will lose. - Not True, Some Builders win.
2. You will be restricted from doing any decent quests for a long time. - Nope, Most Builders/Advernturer's go through them very easily/ignore them like most users.
3. You will be constantly duelled and will lose. - Same as Point 1
4. You will basically have a tedious game helping others and getting spanked for your efforts. - Not really, Builders can find ways to not be attacked.
5. You will be duelled and duelled and duelled, and will lose. - Same as Point 1

It will be interesting to see how many players play in a world where there are no towns and no forts. Mass action could actually completely ruin a gameworld. Interesting to see what the developers would do then........
9 other worlds its happend, never have builders not been dueled, just because your whining will not change anything, infact it makes you a target.
This thread will achieve nothing apart from the op being made to look like a fool

DeletedUser

I'm not a builder and never will be one. But why would anyone be a builder? Where's the advantage. That's my point. If I am missing something then please put me right. It seems a pretty tedious character to me.

DeletedUser14189

I like being able to construct stuff.

Actually I prefer workers and adventurers, I am no dueller.

But still I think its idiotic to exclude Builders from duels. And if Builders should be excluded, then all other non-duelling chars should be too. And that will, quite obviously, never happend.

DeletedUser

Advantages:
The earned experience points for a job are increased by 5%.
You can deposit 20% more into your bank account.
When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 5% to your labor points.
The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster.

Thats just to name a few..

I like being able to construct stuff.

Actually I prefer workers and adventurers, I am no dueller.

But still I think its idiotic to exclude Builders from duels. And if Builders should be excluded, then all other non-duelling chars should be too. And that will, quite obviously, never happend.

Double Post!
This is a post, FROM A BUILDER.
You made this post and you wont be a builder, this post shows that builders dont care.

DeletedUser

Advantages:
The earned experience points for a job are increased by 5%.
You can deposit 20% more into your bank account.
When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 5% to your labor points.
The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster.

Thats just to name a few..

1. good
2. good (ish)
3. good for constructing towns
4. good for constructing towns

3 and 4 help who exactly? - everybody else that's who!
Like I say, I fail to see why anyone would chose this character class and I note that most experienced players here don't! :blink:

DeletedUser14189

You forget the whole point that 80% of all workers actually want to construct towns...

DeletedUser

1. good
2. good (ish)
3. good for constructing towns
4. good for constructing towns

3 and 4 help who exactly? - everybody else that's who!
Like I say, I fail to see why anyone would chose this character class and I note that most experienced players here don't! :blink:

Confirmed Members for Infraction Junction:
2.The Ace of Spades (Builder)
3.Wurt (Builder)
4.Liefie (Builder)
5.Iggyberto (Builder)
6.Ryan Hughes (Builder)
7.Godsarseii (Builder)
8.Kiano 23 (Builder)
9.Miramon Lluagor (Builder possibly)
10.DannyTheWonder (Builder possibly)

They are all Experianced Players.

Status