Worker Quests Skipped?

DeletedUser

Hi guys. I couldn't find anything on this from searching. I hope it hasn't been covered elsewhere.

So I'm a worker in world 7.

After I finished "The Truth," it went straight to "Your Parents Grave," then to "Rest in Peace," and then to "Nathan's Apology."

Looking in West Stats, it seems like "Inheritance Fight," "Sabotage," and "Butch's Railroad Station" were totally skipped.

All that I can think of is either the quest line has been changed and West Stats hasn't updated it yet, those quest were only offered at certain times of day or simultaneously and by doing the latter ones I've missed my chance with the earlier ones, or they will show up later. Or something else.

Any ideas?
Thanks

DeletedUser

so....... these quests are all in the same quest line?

if so then i have no idea....
if not... then it is simple... certain quests become available at certain times for certain people

DeletedUser

hmmmmmmmm...... i have no idea... my guesses were just troubleshooting things... i haven't gotten to those quests yet on my worker... so i have no opinions based on experience from those

DeletedUser

I seem to have skipped those as well. Strangely, they are the tasks that I can't do yet but I thought it would go in a linear fashion.

DeletedUser

I seem to have skipped those as well. Strangely, they are the tasks that I can't do yet but I thought it would go in a linear fashion.

Glad to seem I'm not the only one, but it's the opposite for me. Those are the jobs that I can do, and it skipped me right up to the one that I can't do yet!

DeletedUser

Glad to seem I'm not the only one, but it's the opposite for me. Those are the jobs that I can do, and it skipped me right up to the one that I can't do yet!

the only stupid questions are the ones that are never asked

DeletedUser

I tried to sort this out on my worker, who has done most of the worker quest line, but it's too confusing trying to follow what's what. Weststats.com uses an odd system of visual notation to try to indicate branching and dependencies within quest lines; it's probably better than nothing, but it's not clear to me how to read it. Also the game itself puts completed quests in random order, making it difficult to reconstruct the sequence. A real tangled jumble. :(

DeletedUser

Also the game itself puts completed quests in random order, making it difficult to reconstruct the sequence.
Yup, this. I have two workers who have done most of the quest line (levels 39 and 43) and they have the Farm quests in completely different orders. It's a nuisance when you want to work backwards and figure out what you did!

DeletedUser

With the latest Upgrade to the Weststats.com I went through my worker to "check mark" the completed quests.

My worker did not receive the following quests
Inheritance Fight (I can drill wells)
Sabotage quest (I can build bridges)
Butches Railroad station (I can build Railroad stations)

The quest line went from
The Truth to
Your Parents Grave to
Rest In peace to
Nathan's Appology

The story is continuous at this point and I only missed out on some xp and a Map.

My question is Weststats right or is it wrong for the line of the quests? In other words will I get the quests later? I would like to be able to do the railroad station for a map...

DeletedUser

Westats got it wrong a lot of times, I guess this is one of those times.

DeletedUser

quests are just in wrong order, I remember asking myself the same question, then, after a few quests, the ones wich were on weststats that I haven't done appeared in another order.

DeletedUser

Yup. The well drilling one came after the visiting the grave, then the bridge building came up after that.

DeletedUser

With the latest Upgrade to the Weststats.com I went through my worker to "check mark" the completed quests.

My worker did not receive the following quests
Inheritance Fight (I can drill wells)
Sabotage quest (I can build bridges)
Butches Railroad station (I can build Railroad stations)

The quest line went from
The Truth to
Your Parents Grave to
Rest In peace to
Nathan's Appology

I had the same sequence...I'll see what happens next and keep some notes, I just need some coal (I thought I would have longer to collect it!)

DeletedUser

Ok, to follow up on this question, this is the order that the quests appeared for me:

"The Truth"
"Your Parents Grave"
"Rest in Peace"
"Nathan's Apology"

"Inheritance Fight"
"Sabotage"
"Butch's Railroad Station"

and then it rejoins the sequence listed in Weststats with "Abigail's Death"

Seeing as how this sequence fits with a couple other testimonies in this thread, it seems like this is the correct order. But there is still a possibility that there is some randomness involved (although I don't know how the story line would work if the quests were shuffled).

DeletedUser

quests are just in wrong order, I remember asking myself the same question, then, after a few quests, the ones wich were on weststats that I haven't done appeared in another order.

Yeah that's what I meant.

DeletedUser

Ok, to follow up on this question, this is the order that the quests appeared for me:

"The Truth"
"Your Parents Grave"
"Rest in Peace"
"Nathan's Apology"

"Inheritance Fight"
"Sabotage"
"Butch's Railroad Station"

and then it rejoins the sequence listed in Weststats with "Abigail's Death"

Seeing as how this sequence fits with a couple other testimonies in this thread, it seems like this is the correct order. But there is still a possibility that there is some randomness involved (although I don't know how the story line would work if the quests were shuffled).

That looks spot on for the order I received them too.