Worker quest: The Farm

DeletedUser

I have some problems with meeting Mr.brown. He never appeared! How and where can I find him?

DeletedUser

Do the following:

1) Accept the quest The Farm (Meeting Mr Brown) from John (the Sherrff)
2) Find/Travel to Cindy's Diner The position of Cindy's Diner is marked with a white dot on the mini map (quest giver).
3) From 19:00 - 21:00 server time you can Duel him when he's sober - The Farm (The ice-cold Mr Brown) or from 21:00 - 23:00 you can duel him after he's been drinking some - The Farm (The drunk Mr Brown).

Note: All the above information is availble in the quest description. :p

~Z~

DeletedUser

I think the most important part is the SERVER TIME.
You only have a 5 hour window period to get this quest done.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

So out of curiosity what if you live say... on the opposite side of the world from America and this 5 hour window of opportunity is always while you're asleep. What the hell are you supposed to do then?

Had a similar problem with the Kate's Ring quest series.

DeletedUser

Dig it and pull an all nighter. In my time zone the dueler quest at the House of the Rising Sun was like 9 A.M. or something I can't remember due to lack of SLEEP on a Sunday ;p

DeletedUser

So out of curiosity what if you live say... on the opposite side of the world from America and this 5 hour window of opportunity is always while you're asleep. What the hell are you supposed to do then?

Had a similar problem with the Kate's Ring quest series.

You might just be better off being on the opposite side of the world from America considering the times listed in the quest are Server Time, which is in Germany.

DeletedUser

whats the best optoins after dueling mr brown as there are a couple of different endings to this quest so im wondering who to choose ?

DeletedUser11353

whats the best optoins after dueling mr brown as there are a couple of different endings to this quest so im wondering who to choose ?
I would go with 2nd, it offers most experience and you probably have enough money now from drilling for oil, selling items etc.