Worker-Dueler

Harsha..

From all the new things emerging in W2 as time goes by

many new classes have emerged,

One of them is Worker-Dueler, where workers convert to duelers
and keep some points in construction...is anyone else here a worker-dueler?

DeletedUser

I tried that briefly; being a top builder with 300+ construction doesn't help though, so I switched back.

Ideally if you want to really be an effective worker converting to a dueler, I'd talk to johnnygunn on world 3. He was a pure builder, but after he found the piece of note 1 (for Hernando's Sword), he's transformed into an effective dueler. Considering he was at the bottom of the dueling rankings and is now 14-15, I think he must've done something right.

Another person you might want to ask is mekolp, on world 3 again; but mekolp has superhuman amounts of patience and vision. He started switching to a dueler several months ago, pretty much right after our second town maxed.

He did it one point a day, which, well, takes a lot more patience than I know I could ever have :)

DeletedUser

That's kind of what I'm doing. I've built up two towns, one of which was completely by myself, and it just got deathly boring. I'm moving skills from construction into dueling skills, just keeping enough constructions that I can do my high exp/luck/money jobs (build fort, firefighting, oil drilling).

Other than those jobs, there's nothing left for me except to duel. I think that's why most people do it, being a worker runs out of things to do very quickly. *cough*unless we get forts soon*cough*

DeletedUser

Seems interesting so if all builds in town are fully upgraded i going switch. ^^