Worker Duel Worker

DeletedUser

Hello!
This is my first time posting in the-west forum.
Nice to meet you all.
May I have your opinion? :laugh:

My town is non workerkiller town.
We don't attack workers and hope that other town's duelers won't attack ours.
But some worker from other town attacked our workers.
He/She didn't duel our fighters at all. :no:

Has anyone had the same experience?
What would you do if your town workers be dueled by workerkiller-workers? :blink:

In my case, I won't duel him/her back. Because my town has the "No-Dueling-Worker" rule and he/she is a worker after all.

DeletedUser

i have a rule for workers. if they have a combative medal it means they have been the aggressor and are not to be considered a pure builder

there is no reason to not duel workers, that is just foolish. many of them after finishing building a town respec and become pretty mean melee duelers themselves

and there is a big difference between a builder and a worker, dont lump the character into one category

personally i dont hit pure builders, that is just how i roll. however, if they are in a completed town, then in my opinion they are fair game.

DeletedUser

The worker class does not determine that he is a builder and is not specced for duels.
Look at his medals for building / dueling, look at his dueling level.
That worker that attacked you is probably an offensive dueller.
Of course you are free to get back at him.

DeletedUser

In my case, I won't duel him/her back. Because my town has the "No-Dueling-Worker" rule and he/she is a worker after all.

If you fall for his little disguise, then its your own fault. Anyone can create a duelling character an d hide it behind a worker's avatar. You should duel him back, or else he'll never go away as you let him to harass freely.

DeletedUser24529

I'm totally against people who thinks it's cowardness to duel workers. why? because noone force 'em to choose this character! noone force 'em to be a pure builders. put all AP/SP on strenght and construction. ofcourse builders it's part of the game, otherwise who'll build our town? but for God's sake, stop whining everytime you get beaten by a soldier/dueler!
they know you're an easy target and usually have tons of money on you, so why not?
I'd say, if those workers keep attacking you all the time, then take back at 'em, show 'em no mercy! try to hire some soldiers/duelers who lives next door, they'd love to kick some asses :)

DeletedUser

Dear Nocturnal Hunter, lemme show you my todays' correspondence with nicks and townnames removed, we received this:

Please help us defend XXX

DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND

Fort name: XXX
Fort battle: date and time removed

DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND
And then I've replied with this:
Sorry but CRO Beer will never help town name removed.
Never - Ever.
I'm really sorry, but you can't kill someone's workers then ask them to help you.

Cya and good luck.
Now my dear Nocturnal, stop thinking everyone is a cretin and an idiot and noone will remember that you attacked builders when it comes to fort battles. I don't care if builders are an easy target, you don't want to think about the future, your problem.
However, in forts do expect me on the side against you and anyone else who kills builders. I'll always go on a side with all those sector bonus workers you've killed in the past.
:D

Oh, I'm not playing a worker class so don't think I'm whining because someone attacked me or something. The only ppl I saw that whimper all over the forum are those who yell "kill builders".
I'm just trying to make some friends with workers. In forts - they absolutely rule.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi!
Thanks for your comments :)

I agree that everyone can create any character such as building-dueler or dueling worker.
But you know what. The attacker's profile said that "He/She is a pure builder".
Wearing dueling gears, so she can at least attack other pure builders, not real duelers.
I don't know why he/she actually duel.
Maybe he/she want some medals? or wanna try dueling? Just try to think positively.
I never mind that unless he/she camps. It'll make town people feel annoyed.
(And she didn't camp :no:)

I am a worker myself. I have more health point. I won't KO that easily.
So I don't mind if someone duel me once in a while.
But my fighter attacking other town (pure????) builders means troubles.
I, as a town founder, don't wanna interrupt my town people fun.

Anyway, I don't expect everyone using the golden rule in this game.
Because it's just a game after all.
:laugh:

DeletedUser24529

Dear Nocturnal Hunter, lemme show you my todays' correspondence with nicks and townnames removed, we received this:

And then I've replied with this:
Now my dear Nocturnal, stop thinking everyone is a cretin and an idiot and noone will remember that you attacked builders when it comes to fort battles. I don't care if builders are an easy target, you don't want to think about the future, your problem.
However, in forts do expect me on the side against you and anyone else who kills builders. I'll always go on a side with all those sector bonus workers you've killed in the past.
:D

Oh, I'm not playing a worker class so don't think I'm whining because someone attacked me or something. The only ppl I saw that whimper all over the forum are those who yell "kill builders".
I'm just trying to make some friends with workers. In forts - they absolutely rule.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I haven't fought in one fort battle yet, so I dunno what's all about. didn't know that workers are useful in fort battles, this is news for me LOL
you may check me out on world 7, so far I'm doing great, thanks :)
anyways, I still think that if you decided to choose a specific character and specific build, it's you call, noone told you what to be or not to be. if your ass got kicked by some brutal soldiers and duelers, that's because you're an easy target, that's all I'm saying.
JoxerTM, can I be your friend? :)

DeletedUser

workers are probably better fort fighters than soldiers. at lest in this version. that's why their sector bonus will get nerfed with the next update (instead of 40% it will be 30%).

everyone is my friend. except a few players I've put on ignorelist, hehe
;)

DeletedUser24529

Hi!
Thanks for your comments :)

I agree that everyone can create any character such as building-dueler or dueling worker.
But you know what. The attacker's profile said that "He/She is a pure builder".
Wearing dueling gears, so she can at least attack other pure builders, not real duelers.
I don't know why he/she actually duel.
Maybe he/she want some medals? or wanna try dueling? Just try to think positively.
I never mind that unless he/she camps. It'll make town people feel annoyed.
(And she didn't camp :no:)

I am a worker myself. I have more health point. I won't KO that easily.
So I don't mind if someone duel me once in a while.
But my fighter attacking other town (pure????) builders means troubles.
I, as a town founder, don't wanna interrupt my town people fun.

Anyway, I don't expect everyone using the golden rule in this game.
Because it's just a game after all.
:laugh:

I've never camped in a town to attack a worker every hour, that's mean!
if I do attack a worker, he must has 5-10 dueling level above mine. his dueling rank is higher than a normal worker (workers aren't used to fight, right?). we're in a war and if he's carrying a weapon (and I'm not talking about a rusty one LOL).
by the way, is this your own town? 'cause if not, I'd suggest you to leave that town so noone can touch you.. after while, go find another town, a distant one!

DeletedUser24529

workers are probably better fort fighters than soldiers. at lest in this version. that's why their sector bonus will get nerfed with the next update (instead of 40% it will be 30%).

everyone is my friend. except a few players I've put on ignorelist, hehe
;)

ofcourse they're better than soldiers, 'cause most of them have a pure strenght! which means more stamina and health points.. but what about other skills needed for being a good fort fighter? fancy clothes can't cover their disadvanages (like hiding for example).
did you mean they're good as a fighters or defenders? 'cause we gotta admit, soldiers are better than workers when it comes to attacking side :)
PS: sorry for my lousy english, need more practice I guess LOL

DeletedUser