Worker Build

DeletedUser

I´m making this build to be a worker, opinions? I`m putting the skill points in order, first STR Skills, After that CHA Skills and finaly DEX Skills, the same with the attributes.

Main Attributes:

- Strenght
- Dexterity
- Charisma

Main Skills:

- STR Skills:
- Construction
- Vigor
- Toughness
- Stamina

- DEX Skills:
- Fine motor skills
- Repairing

- CHA Skills:
- Leadership
- Trading

DeletedUser

You might wanna go all the way with STR and 3 Construction skills.

If you go STR then CHA then DEX, people will be like "So what is he?" "Well... he says he's a builder... so... but... eh....".

DeletedUser1105

Yeah, construction is the most important attribute for a builder, by far.

DeletedUser

I thinked on this build trying to make it a full worker, i mean, recolection jobs, construccion, trading, etc. the all in one man, the weakness is that he cant defense himself and it will die easily...

DeletedUser

I thinked on this build trying to make it a full worker, i mean, recolection jobs, construccion, trading, etc. the all in one man, the weakness is that he cant defense himself and it will die easily...

If you haven't already chosen you character class, you could choose to be a soldier, or an adventurer and put all your attributes and skill points in construction to start with, after level 20 or so you will have a relatively strong construction base, and you could start to branch out into the other attributes and skills a little so you can complete the quests if you wish.

You have started from the other end of the scale, so from now on you could just start putting all your attributes and skills into construction, if that is what you would like to be.

The benefits from the soldier and adventurer classes slightly (in my opinion) outweigh the worker classes, adventurers can sleep for free, and soldiers have a stronger defence than a builder, combine this with the strength and vigour they have from picking the strength attribute and as a hybrid as opposed to a pure class then then you are not too disadvantaged.