Work Queue.

DeletedUser

I don't know whether it's been suggested before but i don't believe that clicking to sleep in a hotel should take up a work queue as it isn't really working. Therefore i think you should be able to work on two jobs and then be able to click to sleep in a hotel straight after so that your character doesn't just end up doing nothing if you don't go on the game for a while. :unsure:

DeletedUser

Yes, but with premium you should then be able to do 4 jobs and then be able to also put in a sleep in a hotel. For the people who are quite unactive when they choose to do 2 jobs they then can't go straight to a hotel afterwards so can be a bit of a pain.

DeletedUser

Vacation mode: If you're going to be gone for a week, all you have to do is sleep 21 times.

Another (assuming you agree with me that the above is a flaw) flaw: it's exploitable. I won't tell you how, because it's exploitable to a lesser degree now, but it's more exploitable if you can queue sleep any number of times.

if they are quite inactive, the time can do the recharge

And there's that. If you're doing nothing, it only takes about 33 hours to fully recharge from 0 energy, with or without premium.

DeletedUser

I don't think he's suggesting sleeping an infinite number of times. I think that he's trying to suggest that we're able to sleep once after our jobs.

DeletedUser

I have a better idea actually which seems more sensible. I think that with 2 work assignments there should then be the option to walk back to your town when you're done so when you next log on you can immediately put all of your money into the bank and sleep if you want to.