Work Clothes option for Building in Town

DeletedUser31239

Proposal: Work Clothes option available for Building in Town

Details: Since there are now new levels available in town buildings again. I think more people are taking interest in building again. To facilitate this I think there should be a option make it easy to select the best clothes available in your inventory for building. This would work exact same way as Work Clothes.

Summary:
Very straight forward and easy to implement. Would be very convenient for players of the game to have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

This was mentioned as a brainfart, but never formally suggested. I think this is a no-brainer, it seems like an oversight that it wasn't included in the first place. I'm guessing it was because building has been exempt from all recent changes to the work windows (including the job time overhaul and pickaxes) and its window still looks the same as it has for years.

This gets a yes from me. I'd never recommend using the in-game clothing calculator over TW-DB's Clothcalc, but it makes sense to at least have it there.

DeletedUser34315

Construction is full of oversights, such as needing 1 hours worth of resources before the button to do 15 minutes of fort building appears :/
This is a similar case, and it should have a "best construction gear" option.

DeletedUser35968

Construction is full of oversights, such as needing 1 hours worth of resources before the button to do 15 minutes of fort building appears :/
This is a similar case, and it should have a "best construction gear" option.
yes it is.
and lover set bug remains.