Word bot for punishment?

• Thread starter DeletedUser10670
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10670

can someone receive a 5 point penalty for addressing another player as a bot?

DeletedUser

if you have had a punishment your best submitting a ticket they wont discuss punishments here

DeletedUser10670

no I didnt received a punishment .I just wanted to know:)

DeletedUser33353

I am offended by any word, especially *bot*, lol.. Remember this in an international server, and unfortunately the world has gone into hyper mode on the political correctness.
IMO, most people are tattletales with thin skin....but, that is the current world view at the moment.

DeletedUser26820

The sad thing is, are we at the point where it's advisable to just stay silent in chat and forum for fear of offending or being reported on?

Someone saying, "I'm going to report you for calling me a idiot and/or bot" is a far cry from actually receiving ban points for such.

DeletedUser35120

Depends on the people you're talking to.. there are certain towns and alliances even where people are nice enough not to get offended quickly. At least in our town chat, if people were offended so easily, I would get banned along with some other people as well every 15 mins. :laugh:

DeletedUser22685

As was mentioned earlier, if you have a question regarding the in-game punishment system, ask it by submitting a support ticket. Asking for clarification of game rules is allowed in the forum to an extent, but it consistently results in players disclosing specific cases in which they were involved, which is not acceptable. Implying moderator bias is even worse. As these things have already required removing from this thread, this discussion is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.