Wizards Set

DeletedUser

Maybe we should go the Forest Meadow on Easter dressed in full dueling gear and wait to see how many "wizard's" show up trying jobs.

:laugh:

Red Falcon

Ha-Ha! I knew from the very moment I saw this set on the market that it was an April Fool's Joke. And now, even as I speak, there is a raccoon climbing around on a tree in front of my window. ^.^

DeletedUser

Wood Magician set has been put into game with a simple reason. Some towns have Church with bonus 1+ or 2+, this set will help people who don't have Sleepyhead set. This will increase luck bonus with chest for low levels....

DeletedUser22493

Hahaha.. Or, perhaps, it was all just a big-fat-April foooooools joke?

Btw, enjoy Elmys beard. You have nooooo idea how much work it has been cutting it without waking him.
If those brown spots on Desi's Robe.. Well, you don't wanna know..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25892

I am just wondering if Desi, Elmyr, Futur, Dudie, Lord Regal, and Da Twista will sign all 62 sets I have?

MM2099

DeletedUser22493

You'll find some belly loom in Lord Regals Tummy Belt, half eaten cheese doodles in Desi's Robe, bits of toe nails in Fufu's clogs, plenty of hair in Duduie's witch hat, buggers from Twistas wand (he picks his nose with it..), and god knows what you'll find in Elmyr's beard..

And you want it signed? How is this not personal enough?

Deleted User - 1278415

ohhh a wizard set.

wait right here while I go "put on my robe and wizard hat."

Deleted User - 1278415

That one still looks good on you futu... you've had it over a year I'd say

DeletedUser15641

I never knew it was a personal insult call someone futu :p

I call futurama futu as a short name for him so is that a personal insult?

Will i get a ban now?