Without cortina in DOTD chests in the new world M...

Quick Shot.

Please do not add cortina to DODT 2022 chests. You are giving good sets in the 2022 event!
Forts will be balanced if there is no cortinain M world. Zapata, Murietta and new China set will work well in new world.
If you add cortina again, forts will break at the very beginning of the world, and half of players will leave before Christmas, like they did in Vegas. Cortina will shift balance of forts so that the majority will go to def and fight will not be interesting.

As I understand it, INNOs should be interested in making new world active. This is a good way to avoid vegas 2.0

Cortina should appear in new world for Christmas, with good attack sets (bull, captain)

Clever Hans

Please do not add cortina to DODT 2022 chests. You are giving good sets in the 2022 event!
Forts will be balanced if there is no cortinain M world. Zapata, Murietta and new China set will work well in new world.
If you add cortina again, forts will break at the very beginning of the world, and half of players will leave before Christmas, like they did in Vegas. Cortina will shift balance of forts so that the majority will go to def and fight will not be interesting.

As I understand it, INNOs should be interested in making new world active. This is a good way to avoid vegas 2.0

Cortina should appear in new world for Christmas, with good attack sets (bull, captain)
And reduce the income from their annual DOTD fundraiser? It will never happen and it´s not by coincidence that the new world opens just before DOTD starts every year.

p.s. Vegas at least started 2-3 weeks before DOTD, now it might be the same week since DOTD is already on Beta.

Beefmeister

there is a reason that chest was added...that gives a set from previous dotd events. that wasn't available before (started since kansas)

i always wanted it removed since new servers become sorta unplayable for me...or just harder to play which makes me lose motivation

but yeah they don't really care, it's just a money grab

Bob Baumeister

If you add cortina again, forts will break at the very beginning of the world

After comparing the set boni i would say the new one is better in def than cortina and better in attack than bull. Since it's a free set almost everyone will have it. Only a few will have a decent damage set.
Why would those few cortina sets matter on the new world and how will the new set lead to balanced FFs on M-world?

Quick Shot.

После сравнения набора бони я бы сказал, что новый лучше в защите, чем кортина, и лучше в атаке, чем булл. Поскольку это бесплатный набор, он будет почти у каждого. Лишь немногие будут иметь приличный набор урона.
Почему эти несколько наборов Cortina будут иметь значение в новом мире и как новый набор приведет к сбалансированным FF в M-мире?

strange comparison, new set is no worse than cortina, because it's free...your logic killed me...at least look at values, and even if values are same,its advantages are that it is suitable for both attack and defense

if there is a cortina, half of the players here will have it, because it can be sold through the market, which will immediately force the majority go to deffence

Bob Baumeister

Try again. I didn't say it's better because it's free. I said it's better _and_ it's free. And with free I mean everyone that reaches 140000 Cempasúchil flowers will have this set. In other words they won't need the lucky cortina drop.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Hmm. I didn't really look at the sets yet; If indeed the new free set plays well on both attack and defend then that is a HUGE improvement over past new world launches. If, then, bull is in Christmas then this new world has some real promise.

Quick Shot.

In other words, damagers will have a hard time on the new world. Except a few that get murrieta set
the problem here is not in damage , but the fact that the defense will be impossible to kill because of cortina, and everyone who does not want to die will go to defense, which will further destroy the fort battles

Quick Shot.

Hmm. I didn't really look at the sets yet; If indeed the new free set plays well on both attack and defend then that is a HUGE improvement over past new world launches. If, then, bull is in Christmas then this new world has some real promise.
cortina will still destroy forts. there will be many who want to find a duelist set or cortez, and and there will be a lot of Cortina sets, including on the market. There will be as many cortinas as in Vegas, if you have cortina and China, you will choose to wear a cortina and go to defend fort

Bob Baumeister

Abydos1

View attachment 3469View attachment 3470View attachment 3471

Either I am missing something big time or you are 2 years too late :) Of course that's just the set boni. Don't know the cloth boni yet.
For what it's worth I still think it will suck to play this tank meta until Christmas Sale.

Sources:
La China: https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/day-of-the-dead-2022.4293
Cortina: https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/the-day-of-the-dead-2020.3604
Bull: https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/independence-day-2022.4237

9martyn

After comparing the set boni i would say the new one is better in def than cortina and better in attack than bull. Since it's a free set almost everyone will have it. Only a few will have a decent damage set.
Why would those few cortina sets matter on the new world and how will the new set lead to balanced FFs on M-world?
1666384435515.png
La China has 2 times less hp and does not have such a large defense bonus, its necessary to remove Cortina from Death chest in new worlds