Without cortina in DOTD chests in the new world M...

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Yea that is decidedly inferior to cortina on defense, especially given how much cortina gains from leveling.

It’s a nice set on its own, and without cortina in the meta M(ontana) would be a much better FF environment than any recent new world launch. But there’s no getting around just how much Cortina drives the meta to Defense being overpowered given the tower bonus distance penalties and standard battles caps that are in effect.

That being said, knowing that nothing will be done to inhibit the release of cortina, it is my intent to have the initial default battle caps set accordingly and to frequently analyze the battle data and survey the community about cap adjustments.

Joe Kidd

Removing J. Cortina will never happen as it would decimate Innogames' profit margin via "New EN world + DOTD + Xmas event" schema. Certain people spend hundreds of dollars to drop multiple Death chests. At the start of a new EN world, they want ^1 or ^2 Cortina and G. Cortez gear to utterly dominate fort fighting unchallenged and, of course, plow through to level 150 as fast as possible (now of course even higher).

Guess what? All those players then collect together in one town and wreck the world in 2 months. What does InnoGames do about it? Rake in the cash and then repeats the process again next October.

Ask yourselves: Why do I continue to be complicit in this year after year as if something will change?

Abydos1

Removing J. Cortina will never happen as it would decimate Innogames' profit margin via "New EN world + DOTD + Xmas event" schema. Certain people spend hundreds of dollars to drop multiple Death chests. At the start of a new EN world, they want ^1 or ^2 Cortina and G. Cortez gear to utterly dominate fort fighting unchallenged and, of course, plow through to level 150 as fast as possible (now of course even higher).

Guess what? All those players then collect together in one town and wreck the world in 2 months. What does InnoGames do about it? Rake in the cash and then repeats the process again next October.

Ask yourselves: Why do I continue to be complicit in this year after year as if something will change?
It's the definition of insanity...

Quick Shot.

I believe that with new sets this world will be very playable, if only to remove cortina or add bullto dotd chests. without a balance of attack / defense, any world is doomed not to live until Christmas

damage sets not save M world if there is cortina, the main problem will be in the number of attack / defense participants in fort, and cortina will ruin everything

RaiderRt

There's an easy way to balance new worlds. In my opinion, a week after new world starts you should be giving players a choice. They either get a chest with free full cortina + summer spirit inside or a chest with full union. This way, just after a week, they can already enjoy the complexity of this game and recently updated formulas.

Caerdwyn

There's an easy way to balance new worlds. In my opinion, a week after new world starts you should be giving players a choice. They either get a chest with free full cortina + summer spirit inside or a chest with full union. This way, just after a week, they can already enjoy the complexity of this game and recently updated formulas.

They'd have to be a special non-sellable/non-tradable version and would also need to be deleted if merges to or from World M ever become allowed.