WishMast3r a.k.a VaSh Sigs Collection

DeletedUser

Howdy guys. Those are some of my works .. i'm in gfx -ing for about 6 months .. but i will let the pictures talk :
Latest(trigun fan)
2a8ruxj.png

The Joker
34f01g3.png

Tiger Heart
zjf82c.png

The Fallen One
s2w55g.png

Naked Truth
9rr8dg.png

And others but i can't find them atm.
So what do you guys think?

DeletedUser

They are nice pictures, but where exactly is your sig work on them? Those are, after all, the original pics, with what looks to be no changes other than adding text.

DeletedUser

They are nice pictures, but where exactly is your sig work on them? Those are, after all, the original pics, with what looks to be no changes other than adding text.
OMG
You made me laugh so hard xD
Dude on every sig the picture was a render took from planetrenders or stocks from deviantart
What i did on all of them are adding renders for making flow , burning , bluring and adding light source for making depth. Making a good background either from smudges or let the background from the original stock . Play with lots of filters so it gives cool feeling . Sharping the picture with topaz , adding some splatters puting some borders if needed at tha-tham.
In "The Joker" sig i spended about 2 hours . It was just a Dissidia render and all the cool looking vectors like flowers and other stuff was either made with Adobe Illustrator or took from some good places with great stocks.I tried to blend well the render with my background with some clipping masks.I added some brushes on color dodge and a light source . In the end i topaz/ed it and made a text with c/m .
I could give you my .psds to prove it but i don't want to be ripped .
Just to prove i will show you that it is not just adding a picture in a canvas : http://img707.imageshack.us/i/trigunbyhemoglodreams.jpg/ this is the original vash stock .. looks to you like is just adding it? It is a not for sure .

DeletedUser17048

nice sigs... and work on them

Edit: by work i mean you did a nice job with them

DeletedUser13020

oo la la. I like the joker one, the text not so much but the rest is really nice. The others are good too, but i like the joker one the most.

DeletedUser

You know, i'm normally not so mean, but since you've opted to criticize others' work, I think it's prudent to point out some things here. You claim originality, but your work is not much different than the original work:

trigunbyhemoglodreams.jpg

8m1JSrywzgklfERlO672

Ajani_Goldmane_640.jpg

DeletedUser

I agree w/ hellstromm. Also, playing with filters (to me) doesn't classify as "modifying" something to be original.