Winter Scarf, Christmas Sled, & Rudolph in Briscoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26820

I'm curious if anyone in Briscoe has gotten any of these items yet as of 12/10/10.

I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a spoiler thread and get moved, and it's definitely not a quest thread as the items are openly discussed on other treads as being job drop items.

Again, just curious...:cool:

DeletedUser

I dont think any, they maybe available in X-mas quest (I think)

DeletedUser26820

If the other forum postings are correct, they're not quest items but job drop items. I wanted to know if they've started dropping.

DeletedUser

They were never supposed to drop. You really think the Christmas sled, a holiday set item, is supposed to be obtained by drilling for oil?

DeletedUser

How do you get the XMAS sled? I can't see anything on the forum about this item. Thanks

DeletedUser

according to the rumors the rest of the christmas quest will show up on 24.12-7.1

DeletedUser28525

i got a winter scarf on a random job sometime at the beginning of december :D

DeletedUser

I wonder if the sled isnt going to be the gift you get from the calendar...only you have to wait till christmas to open it...too bad I didn't...lol

VETUS

I wonder if the sled isnt going to be the gift you get from the calendar...only you have to wait till christmas to open it...too bad I didn't...lol
Same here. I opened the day 24 gift and got nothing except a message stating the item had already been used. I submitted a bug report.

DeletedUser

I got the Sled on the 25 from Maya - she took the advent calendar. Character on Arizona had 3 marbles and ended up with a bag of marbles from the Maya quest

DeletedUser

And I accidentally sold my advent calendar (That's what happens when you try to get rid of lots of products and forget You've opened the traveling merchant). Anyway, that's not fair to all people. Either the sled or the bag of marbles... For zombieing in front of the game...
Imo, the advent calendar should have been untradeable, but my bad...

Deleted User - 1278415

And I accidentally sold my advent calendar (That's what happens when you try to get rid of lots of products and forget You've opened the traveling merchant). Anyway, that's not fair to all people. Either the sled or the bag of marbles... For zombieing in front of the game...
Imo, the advent calendar should have been untradeable, but my bad...

oi oi prime example for the golden rule, never sell anything.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yea I think everyone did, the only thing we are watching out for now is the scarf and rudolph.

I think this area has run its course, in the future check out the spoiler quest discussion area on how to get these items or speculation on how they might be obtained.

Status
Not open for further replies.