Winter Event - Feedback

kuro90

PrancingPurplePony

um, so are all the quest bugs fixed yet or not? Beta is still broken although a few broken parts of the event have been fixed there.

DeletedUser15368

Hmm to be fair the bug makes it a bit better because you get all the quest cards at once, less pointless grinding, but i believe the downside is you only get 1 snowball or whatever per job site, less useful buffs.

Always entertaining to see if Inno fix a major bug in a new feature discovered on the first day after beta testing when the deadline is tomorrow.

Tucker Blue

[02:30] Henry:Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement The biggest snowstorm of the century!.
[02:32] Henry:Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement Fun in the snow!.

Works fine. :D

i'll just put those over here with these:
Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement A cowboy ghost.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement All gifts have been beautifully decorated!.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement All the gifts in the world!.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement Meet the ghost.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement The most precious stones.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement Oktoberfest Hero!.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement Save the Pony Express rider.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement The letters from the past.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain the achievement How to become a friend of a bear.

Henry: Tucker Blue has become the first to gain
the achievement Became a Star.

the achievement All the snowflakes in my hand.

the achievement Locked Out.

the achievement Pumpkin Head.

the achievement The Swiss Shepherd.

the achievement A Kingdom of Dreams!.

the achievement Lonesome Cowboy.