Feedback Winter Event 2022

Thanatoss

If they get income they don't close world its that simple.

Mathematically we have way too many worlds for this playerbase. And those who have toons in many worlds how do they keep up with the amount of click events to enjoy the game?

Al35ul

Also I wonder whatever happened to merging/integrating dead "markets" to .Net?
@mnnielsen would know maybe? If she is still visiting the forum..
It will still happen. Players migrating from one server to another (aka merging) is much more complicated to set up than the regular world to world migrating that most are familiar with. There are many things that need to be considered in such a situation, but it will still take place :).

Last edited:

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
The migration doesn't depend on Community Management, we are waiting for Development Team to finalize the system. We cannot promise anything in advance, it will be announced when we are ready with it.

RaiderTr

It will still happen. Players migrating from one server to another (aka merging) is much more complicated to set up than the regular world to world migrating that most are familiar with. There are many things that need to be considered in such a situation, but it will still take place :).
That's something, thanks

Victor Kruger

The better answer would be "short term gains"
Otherwise, in the long run they would make much more income if they were to allow optional migration.
But the management isn't able to comprehend such things and don't really care.

One person @Malnaborg (aka Nyborg , rip) did, but the incompetent higher management killed him off quite fast as we all know.

Danish and Swedish markets (both managed by Nielsen) were gonna be integrated into.Net before new year but that didn't happen either.

Ps. We had shared this link many times before but let's look at it again

(These are the total number of "potential" and active accounts per world.)

I have no idea how old that list of world potentials is but...... Fairbanks has less than 500 and not 4000 + as claimed ... and the other worlds all are now around 10% of those figures

19619A new adventure is waiting for you!
Juárez17 Oct 1934597

:D more like less than 700 as of today.... Even Colorado has less than 2k active possibles.

Out of all those left on older worlds how many do you think play on a few or more others ? id say its about 30% of any world are on at least one other.. maybe 20% on 3 or more and probably 5% on more than half of all .net worlds ? i dont think thats an unreasonable guess n partly based on the worlds im currently active on.

And how many of those are on Vacation ? about 10 - 20% of a world depending... again most of these accounts will be also on other worlds.

So thought experiment... how will a few worlds with less than 500 on each if they come together with 20% less ( cos at present only one toon a world ) and id imagine another 10% in purged toons when closed help much at all overall ?

So say 5 old worlds were to be merged forcing the destination to be just one option or even to multi choices.... - 10% purgings .. -20% regular players unable to migrate due to other toons in destination worlds and forced maybe to go where they dont wish ... leading to more of a players toons being dumped... ( i know id dump a few rather than compromise another destination toon..

How will that increase activity a lot make inno more $$ in any run long or short ? I dont see where the benefit comes in re revenue .... i do see without new blood its only likely to hasten the demise not improve anything much at all apart from a few bored where they are and gain a few months in no doubt the same towns with the same people they move with etc etc forgetting how dire its got overall as a game n player base numbers.

Migration is an issue yes but also a distraction from a much much bigger elephant in the room imo....

If the Q about migration is a serious one... first ask where is the new blood coming from rather than the same old players ... has anyone bothered to look at the state of even Vegas with less active on it than Colorado... Yknow the world LV thats barely 4mths old and already has probs in FF numbers ? the place is dead to the point of some sectors only ever had 1 or 2 towns from day one ... it should have been named Twilight because thats what it feels like to me atm.

Last edited:

Clever Hans

I have no idea how old that list of world potentials is but...... Fairbanks has less than 500 and not 4000 + as claimed ... and the other worlds all are now around 10% of those figures

19619A new adventure is waiting for you!
Juárez17 Oct 1934597

:D more like less than 700 as of today.... Even Colorado has less than 2k active possibles.

Out of all those left on older worlds how many do you think play on a few or more others ? id say its about 30% of any world are on at least one other.. maybe 20% on 3 or more and probably 5% on more than half of all .net worlds ? i dont think thats an unreasonable guess n partly based on the worlds im currently active on.

And how many of those are on Vacation ? about 10 - 20% of a world depending... again most of these accounts will be also on other worlds.

So thought experiment... how will a few worlds with less than 500 on each if they come together with 20% less ( cos at present only one toon a world ) and id imagine another 10% in purged toons when closed help much at all overall ?

So say 5 old worlds were to be merged forcing the destination to be just one option or even to multi choices.... - 10% purgings .. -20% regular players unable to migrate due to other toons in destination worlds and forced maybe to go where they dont wish ... leading to more of a players toons being dumped... ( i know id dump a few rather than compromise another destination toon..

How will that increase activity a lot make inno more $$ in any run long or short ? I dont see where the benefit comes in re revenue .... i do see without new blood its only likely to hasten the demise not improve anything much at all apart from a few bored where they are and gain a few months in no doubt the same towns with the same people they move with etc etc forgetting how dire its got overall as a game n player base numbers.

Migration is an issue yes but also a distraction from a much much bigger elephant in the room imo....

If the Q about migration is a serious one... first ask where is the new blood coming from rather than the same old players ... has anyone bothered to look at the state of even Vegas with less active on it than Colorado... Yknow the world LV thats barely 4mths old and already has probs in FF numbers ? the place is dead to the point of some sectors only ever had 1 or 2 towns from day one ... it should have been named Twilight because thats what it feels like to me atm.

If I understood it right, these numbers are all accounts ever registered on a single world since it got opened and don't reflect the active accounts.

And yeah, battles are pretty much dead everywhere except for Colorado, and even Colorado struggles to fill the mediums on the regular bases. Kansas and Vegas still have the daily digs (maybe also some other worlds, don't know) but the usual battle numbers are down to around 50 vs 50 or less. So not really sure why Colorado battle settings (starting numbers) apply to Vegas and Kansas while these 2 worlds can't fill the medium forts.

Caerdwyn

Which overcrowded world was Las Vegas intended to ease? If anything gets closed, get rid of the one that wasn't needed in the first place.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
And how is that?

Also I wonder whatever happened to merging/integrating dead "markets" to .Net?
@mnnielsen would know maybe? If she is still visiting the forum..
Unfortunately, I actually do not know much about this point. Only that work is being done on a better merge solution than the old one where everything had to be done manually.
And yes I still look past, have just been hit by that 'little' virus that is still ravaging the world