Feedback Winter Event 2022

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Since harvester can be upgraded and curling can't be, is curling worth the non-upgrade?

harvester is possible to upgrade but I havent seen one yet on any server. if you dont have harvester and want to go down resist curling is well worth it. but shamelessly low base damage for the weapons.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
I love the idea of variable drop-rate clicky events with bonus rewards for finishing sooner.
like have “leveled” snowflakes
Level 1 adds a golden letter to the prize pool and level 2 adds a rare collectible like Rudolph

level 2 has the classic drop rate, level 1 drops only from 10m jobs with a 20% drop rate and level 0 only from 1h jobs with a 30% drop rate.

all 3 count towards the achievement and stop when you reach the limit.

if you work without sleep you’ll get the achievement. If not, you only have to spam 15s for 10-15m for each 6h sleep to complete it.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
harvester is possible to upgrade but I havent seen one yet on any server. if you dont have harvester and want to go down resist curling is well worth it. but shamelessly low base damage for the weapons.
I think the base damage is decent IF they were upgradable. There are so many out there L3 would be easy, you’d see a handful of L4s and Cooper and Roth would have L5s

Goober Pyle

The West Team
As for sleep requirements: as much as I hate them I think they have their place where you have to choose between the quest line rewards and the event goodies; but it better include an SP or a top use* item from year 1

*top use: an item that even nugget munchers would use regularly such as a product that gives more trading than the best horse set for LaTO

Goober Pyle

The West Team
As for exploration: it’s a nice running gag with a good RPG aspect, but yes the endless maps need to come to something.
I would like to see maps be an item requirement in every fair and everyone who gets a bond for it submits a “lottery ticket” (support ticket with image showing bond for maps) and a random ticket is drawn for an award like an old avatar.

Alduin

I love the idea of variable drop-rate clicky events with bonus rewards for finishing sooner.

yes people with income and energy bonus getting extra like events arent pay to win enough but now are we going to have disgusting clicky events pay to win now ?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
yes people with income and energy bonus getting extra like events arent pay to win enough but now are we going to have disgusting clicky events pay to win now ?
meh, it's an idea for letting more F2P players without time to click get more out events with very little bonus going to P2P.
that said, it's just a thought from <as a player>

Ranger-Schwartz

maybe here is a place to gripe a bit / ask for stuff.....goob...can you ask if the heart payouts for adventures during valentine can match DOTD? It should be consistant and 50 min / 250 max is a much more reasonable amount for the time you spend in the que, etc.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
maybe here is a place to gripe a bit / ask for stuff.....goob...can you ask if the heart payouts for adventures during valentine can match DOTD? It should be consistant and 50 min / 250 max is a much more reasonable amount for the time you spend in the que, etc.
I can elevate the profile of the inquiry....

I know there is a lot of concern about significant event currency awards leading to rigged/shared adventures (and that leads to tickets and things that increase tickets are frowned upon....)

Alduin

meh, it's an idea for letting more F2P players without time to click get more out events with very little bonus going to P2P.
that said, it's just a thought from <as a player>

i know thats an idea and you talking as a player, it just chills my blood that inno will consider that as a feedback instead and implement to game

Ranger-Schwartz

I can elevate the profile of the inquiry....

I know there is a lot of concern about significant event currency awards leading to rigged/shared adventures (and that leads to tickets and things that increase tickets are frowned upon....)

Thank you for elevating it. I understand the concern about rigged/shared adventures, but the majority of us in there are truly just trying to play.....and sometimes i'll spend 30, 40 minutes in a que just investing time waiting for a single game. 50 hearts for a win is honestly rather pathetic. 250 for a win could even be seen as small potatoes, but it is reasonable

wyindywidualizowany

I would like to see maps be an item requirement in every fair and everyone who gets a bond for it submits a “lottery ticket” (support ticket with image showing bond for maps) and a random ticket is drawn for an award like an old avatar.

Great idea considering the fact that when europeans wake up, fair is already full of items

RaiderTr

How about instead of recruiting more event managers that you recruit more developers?

We need more of the new game content, not more events.
The "more" in the "More Developers" expression is assuming that there actually are (full time) Developers :roll:

But yea even (more) part time Devs won't happen cause it costs money and recruiting Event etc Staff doesn't ;)

Game is in (free) life support state (or coma if you will) for years now and they are happy with that.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
The "more" in the "More Developers" expression is assuming that there actually are (full time) Developers :roll:

But yea even (more) part time Devs won't happen cause it costs money and recruiting Event etc Staff doesn't ;)

Game is in (free) life support state (or coma if you will) for years now and they are happy with that.
While I can neither confirm nor deny this, I am happy to say things are currently in a state where they are increasingly letting _US_ — the player community— come together to make the most of the game as is; and that is a HUGE improvement over just a year ago.

RaiderTr

I have never understood why it is not active for all worlds.....oh, right...nuggets.
The better answer would be "short term gains"
Otherwise, in the long run they would make much more income if they were to allow optional migration.
But the management isn't able to comprehend such things and don't really care.

One person @Malnaborg (aka Nyborg , rip) did, but the incompetent higher management killed him off quite fast as we all know.

Danish and Swedish markets (both managed by Nielsen) were gonna be integrated into.Net before new year but that didn't happen either.

Ps. We had shared this link many times before but let's look at it again

(These are the total number of "potential" and active accounts per world.)

Last edited: