Feedback Winter Event 2022

Abydos1

On a similar note for the Winter Event coming up can we simultaneously gather Snowballs (2018 - 35/40) and Icicles (2020 - 21/100) that we missed from previous years since they had such a terrible drop rate? We already had the farming event that offered both Wheat and Rye Ears so it should be possible...please consider this for those who have missed out on the Winter Event achievements.

Guess nobody cared about this...well, I tried and all we get is Snowflakes :rolleyes:

Caerdwyn

110 energy = 9 snowflakes... can't say anything about the rest. :) Keep hunting, cowboys and cowgirls!

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Guess nobody cared about this...well, I tried and all we get is Snowflakes :rolleyes:
I assume it doesn’t help with achievements but come to awesomia battles for your icicle/snowball fix! (Now that Idaho battle is complete, no longer a secret)

Abydos1

I think you are missing the point goob it has to be collected not given otherwise it won't help with the achievements...just take a look at the last Harvest event to get an idea of what I was suggesting for the Winter event. *sigh*

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I think you are missing the point goob it has to be collected not given otherwise it won't help with the achievements...just take a look at the last Harvest event to get an idea of what I was suggesting for the Winter event. *sigh*
Yeah I know, hence the caveat. Was just using it as a jumping off point to promote the awesomia battles

Abydos1

That's nice that you are soliciting the battles but where are the CMs to respond to my suggestion? :roll:

Al35ul

That's nice that you are soliciting the battles but where are the CMs to respond to my suggestion? :roll:
Gathering two items at the same time is not technically possible, nor I think would players like to have two events running at the same time

Abydos1

On a similar note for the Winter Event coming up can we simultaneously gather Snowballs (2018 - 35/40) and Icicles (2020 - 21/100) that we missed from previous years since they had such a terrible drop rate? We already had the farming event that offered both Wheat and Rye Ears so it should be possible...please consider this for those who have missed out on the Winter Event achievements.

Please do not act ignorant it has been done before successfully in the Harvest Event but not even considered for this Winter Event which is disappointing... :hmf:

Alduin

Gathering two items at the same time is not technically possible, nor I think would players like to have two events running at the same time

Gathering even one seems bit impossible, as events should be used to lure new players not trying to lock on current ones with horrible drop rates.

Zuluski

a new all time low from INNO. Really stimulating stuff to make you click for weeks on end like a total moron. Looking forward to logging in tomorrow again and spending 3 hours to get another 5 flakes. Most of us should be brain dead by the time we get to 100.

sulis

is it possible to get the icicles needed to get salt in this event ?? And where to find all the the things for curling vdo one have to buy them to make this years event ??????=