Winter Event 2021 - Feedback

shade113

Can we make the schwarzwald set upgradeable?

We have the other gender version which has no use for us

wyindywidualizowany

When you write news about introducing sets that are that bad please add an information about how much money we're gonna make selling all these items to mobile trader.

Prljavi Hari

May I ask what was the idea, or even the point, of making a set like this without allowing for upgrade possibilities?

I understand this might've been taken away in order to discourage multi abusers from leveling to 4-5, but would it not have been a better idea to simply take the pieces out of the UP shop/snowballs? Or at least not 'give them away' for 10 bonds apiece? As is done with any other set? Yes, it would be a lot harder to obtain all of the pieces and it would def. cost more, but then again, you'd at least come out with a usable set which you can put to work.

At its current state (without actually knowing what the remainder of the set looks like, but I assume it can't be much better than the pieces we already see/have), the set is borderline usable for anyone who wants to duel. Weapons are trash (and that's putting it nicely) at 5-15 damage & they'll only collect dust in inventories. Pants/shoes are decent, but without actually being able to upgrade them, it's more than likely they'll also be a collectible only rather than have any usage in the game itself - especially when you take into consideration that there are lots of people out there with lvl 2-3 BH, Cowgirl/Vaq, Hamilton, McL, Highlander and so on & so forth.

If I'm missing anything, please do say - but it just looks like this hasn't been thought through. The cherry on top (or a slap in the face??) would be if this goes on a nugget sale after the event ends. :)

PrancingPurplePony

in beta they were at first upgradable, but not sellable,
supposedly to avoid multis having them upgraded to high levels.
That was no help to those that didn't get enough of each item. as they were not in the shop on beta until the start of the event on .net worlds.
after people complained about not being able to sell extras they were changed to be sellable but not upgradable. again to prevent high level upgrades of the items.
As for the rest of the curling set, is hasn't hit the beta shops yet, so we are waiting to see what happens with it, except most of us suspect it will be a nugget sale.

Prljavi Hari

in beta they were at first upgradable, but not sellable,
supposedly to avoid multis having them upgraded to high levels.
That was no help to those that didn't get enough of each item. as they were not in the shop on beta until the start of the event on .net worlds.
after people complained about not being able to sell extras they were changed to be sellable but not upgradable. again to prevent high level upgrades of the items.
As for the rest of the curling set, is hasn't hit the beta shops yet, so we are waiting to see what happens with it, except most of us suspect it will be a nugget sale.
This is hilarious.

TheSafix

If this was meant to be a substitution for the "Valetine Event" then this is a big disappointment. Was expecting more...

Artem124

inno please explain me the fortune cookie.. why are the drops so random.. from having some products / shop rifles / and then the good collector items... why are there even products or shop rifles????

Abydos1

Is it just me or does the new reward from the latest product munching quest the Winter Event Hat gives no extra bonus stats to the Community event set that some of us already have with the Unicorn and Snow globe?

Deleted User - 91450

Well. Time to close up shop for me. I think I have just been playing too long. I just don’t find these events fun or engaging anymore. Just tedious click click click or buy the end result. I did have fun playing when I started and the magic is just gone. It isn’t you it must be me.

Good luck all. And good gaming. Off on another dusty trail I go.