winning the game?

DeletedUser

how does this game end? is there a winner? can one town 'take over' another town, like in tribal wars?

:confused::confused: thanks :confused::confused:

DeletedUser

search the forum before you ask a question!
this has come up a million times.

- no there is no end to it.
- no you cant take over other towns as it is now.

DeletedUser

i did search........... my search resulted in 0 results........... I also scrolled back through the entries and didnt see anything.............. please dont assume that I didnt look for the answer before posting my question.

DeletedUser

how does this game end? is there a winner? can one town 'take over' another town, like in tribal wars?

:confused::confused: thanks :confused::confused:

Please next time you ask something, use this link - Search Forums.

To answer your question:

1.) For me, I don't know how this game will going to end. I am not in the Level of the game that I can finished it. But, for my experience about this game, this game will have lots of Quests, and more Jobs to do. So, my answer will be, "NO", this game is eternal, or maybe not.

2.) "NO" this game is not like Tribalwars. So that is why TribalHugs players, and Tribalwars Haters, went to this game because of the reason, Tribalwars, and The-West are two different games.

DeletedUser

He maybe looked for end or something, if u are bothered do not answer. *LAME*

DeletedUser

If you go to Help > Planned Changes (And you guessed it, it's in GERMAN).

Anyway, if you translate it, it says something about town battles. Keep your eyes open on those updates.

It's also related to why the sheriff is coming out to I guess.

DeletedUser

Why is everyone so aggressive? Did you all get out of bed the wrong side? Just remember that a bit of polite help, scores more points than hostility and unhelpful posts, and it makes you feel a lot better too.

Daniel Casperion