willing to join a town with a lvl 4 gunsmith

DeletedUser

if your town has a lvl 4 gunsmith and sells sharp dagger at lvl 23 to use
if so invite me pls and i put $100 town treasury to help your town grow :)

DeletedUser

What town would recruit you just so you could buy a $300 weapon just to have you donate $100?

DeletedUser

i think you are thinking of a push dagger at 384/1536 price for outsider
i am looking for a sharp dagger at 554/2216 price for outsider

it is abit more then a $300 weapon and anyway, i got no problem buying it at outsider price. but the thing is i can't see if they are selling them. because a outsider can only see 3 lvls of the gunsmith. if it is at lvl 5. so if a gunsmith is at lvl 6 ya then i can see it if they where selling it. but no towns has lvl 6 gunsmith yet on w 5. i dont know what the price is to donate to there town treasury, anyway if my price is abit low i can always bump it up abit to help the town i got no problems to do that :blink::eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Butterfingers, you're missing the point. What town that would be so large as to have a 4th lvl Gunsmith want you? Your $100 gold offer is laughable at best. You come off as someone who, if given town membership, would buy the dagger at town prices, & then leave the town just as fast. Towns are looking for steady members willing to work & invest time & gold on an ongoing basis, not fly-by-nighters just looking for a fast deal.

DeletedUser

it ok now :( i spent $1800 in a lvl 4 tailors store so i am broke now :D
thank you to the town but i can't say the name :nowink: hehe i can do a few new jobs now

DeletedUser

Gee, still no town, 18th level, & using a broken whisky bottle as a weapon.

I guess he still doesn't get it.....

DeletedUser

nope no idea and leave me alone i am geting drunk on w 5 with my new drink tequila:D:huh::huh:

DeletedUser

Be advised, this chump is still not a member of any town, let alone "Wild West Wolves", as he is claiming in his "signature".

DeletedUser

well i really don't need to prove to you or who ever don't be leave me. that i am a member of the great west wild wolves :D. i think you are just jealous
about something but i just can't put my finger on it :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i really don't need to prove to you or who ever don't be leave me. that i am a member of the great west wild wolves :D. i think you are just jealous
about something but i just can't put my finger on it :unsure:

Yeah... I'm sure hes somehow compensating for a small wee wee? :huh:

DeletedUser

Well technically if he isnt in the town on the world, he isnt in the town at all.. He doesnt need to try to prove it to us.. All we gota do is look at the rankings.. :bandit:

DeletedUser

Well technically if he isnt in the town on the world, he isnt in the town at all.. He doesnt need to try to prove it to us.. All we gota do is look at the rankings.. :bandit:
true... i have seen him in one of the worlds im sure!

DeletedUser

i did not know it would a been this hard to keep the top spot for vigor in the rankings. and where is Mukalaak last time i check he was the poor one with out the town? but i have not check a few days to busy with my other goals :p