Wild Bunch hold the flag...

DeletedUser

How does one go about holding the flag in a fort battle? I've been stationed at the flag for a few battles, which my team won, but I still haven't been able to meet the Wild Bunch requirement. Any advice?

whitetigr

DeletedUser31532

Send in a support ticket whitetigr. A moderator can check that for you and fix the quest if it's indeed stuck. Be sure to include the date and name of the fort that you held the flag on. :)

DeletedUser

I've been stationed at the flag for a few battles....

"Stationed" at the flag makes me wonder if you are confusing starting on the flag for a defense (which doesn't count for the quest) with "holding the flag" as an attacker.

Just a thought, feel free to be snarky if I'm wrong :unsure:

DeletedUser35968

How does one go about holding the flag in a fort battle? I've been stationed at the flag for a few battles, which my team won, but I still haven't been able to meet the Wild Bunch requirement. Any advice?

whitetigr

You got to be attacker. No need to win. Stay in the flag sector for one round or more.

DeletedUser

"Stationed" at the flag makes me wonder if you are confusing starting on the flag for a defense (which doesn't count for the quest) with "holding the flag" as an attacker.

Just a thought, feel free to be snarky if I'm wrong :unsure:

No need to be snarky at all. That's the answer I was looking for. I'll add that one to the list of quests I won't be finishing:(.

Thanks to you too *Anoop*;).

DeletedUser35968

No need to be snarky at all. That's the answer I was looking for. I'll add that one to the list of quests I won't be finishing:(.

Thanks to you too *Anoop*;).

Sorry for repeating the same answer :p.

You can attack the fort Awesomia (In the center sector) and set for the flag. I bet you can finish the quest even offline in battle..

DeletedUser37645

the wild bunch doolins gang

i'm confused. the wild bunch quest i have talks about the ganf hold up in a mansion . not a fort battle

DeletedUser

It does centre around Fort battles despite the wording. If you want to complete this quest, be prepared to do a lot of Fort battles.
And as previously stated, remember that to 'Hold The Flag' you must be an attacker.
When you need to KO a player, this is entirely down to luck. Just hope and pray that your hit is the one that KOs a player after they have been softened up by your team-mates. :)