why

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

why is there a lot of people in this game but no one on the forums?

DeletedUser

because like any game only about 10% on average of players go to game forums, thats a very rough statistic but it works out as a average for any game.

I should also note that even with the 10% viewing even less actually post again on average

DeletedUser

Because for those who actually use the forums, its very informative.

DeletedUser

because those who do view it realize there is alot of good to forums, finding out tips and hints, etc... it is just that alot of people don't care or don't know what they have to offer.

This has been a long standing issue again like I previously said with any game.

This is why developers will watch for interesting ideas on forums but rarely make huge game changes based off forums.

As an example city of heroes an online MMO has forums which represent approx 6% of the player base. Though changes do not get made based off the forums they do get a lot of interesting ideas from forum goers.

Often you will also find that the longer a person plays a game the more likely they will eventually go to a game forums.

a lot of people just don't like or trust forums, some have no idea what forums offer. In the end a certain type of player will view forums, and soem will be chatty on forums. But a large portion will likely never go near them.

It doesn't make teh forums less useful mind you, it just means that those who take the time to look through will have an extra advantage that others may not.

DeletedUser

but i use the forum and I'm confused not in formed am i doing some thing wrong?

DeletedUser

come really name calling come on

i just wanted to know why we have em and not use em

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.