Why?

DeletedUser

Why is World 7 opening up already? It already seems as if there isn't enough people in some of the worlds, especially the "older" worlds such as 2. Now that towns are maxing out and people are getting the best equipment, the world kinda seems dead.

So why open a new world? Is it to try to keep people playing the game, to give us another option to play the game "a different way" so that we won't get bored and not come back?

Of course I'm going to join this world, but it does seem as if they are releasing these new worlds just to keep us interested.

DeletedUser

I think it's good they are opening another world. Remember there are over 250,000 players overall. Which means there are often over 45,000 players scattered over soon to be 7 worlds.

DeletedUser

you need to refigure since very few are playing in a single world. I am playing in all 6 currently open.

DeletedUser

Because our latest world (6) is nearly full already.

Alright I understand that, but people are going to start getting bored and quitting pretty soon. We don't have the stats like TW does where we can see how many active players there are in each world but it's my bet that W1 and W2 are becoming pretty inactive and the worlds are going to be pretty much dead if there isn't new material added soon...

On that note, what happened to that "town shootings" that was talked about? lol

DeletedUser

It would be better to "restart" a World then create a new one like in Travian.

DeletedUser

With the 1.17 update, the new world will be quite different with people doing the character quests as they level rather than getting a whole bunch all at once.

DeletedUser

Alright I understand that, but people are going to start getting bored and quitting pretty soon. We don't have the stats like TW does where we can see how many active players there are in each world but it's my bet that W1 and W2 are becoming pretty inactive and the worlds are going to be pretty much dead if there isn't new material added soon...

On that note, what happened to that "town shootings" that was talked about? lol

People have been saying that for months but the number of active players has been steadily increasing. I can't give figures for obvious reasons but World 1 is one of our most active worlds.

Town shootings are coming soon :)

DeletedUser

Maybe if all those level 1s didn't get 45 days to be deleted due to inactivity...

DeletedUser

there will be more players once more things get added think of how many people will be on when things like poker and blackjack get added i think people stop playing because you press do job and have nothing to do for 2-4 hours (freebie) so when they get the flash stuff added and chat people might stick about more

DeletedUser

I think it's good they are opening another world. Remember there are over 250,000 players overall. Which means there are often over 45,000 players scattered over soon to be 7 worlds.

Yes, and also remember about more than half of those players play at least 3 or more worlds.

DeletedUser

They had rised the chance to get sugar cane at the picking sugar cane job it seems, It was like 50%? in world 6.

DeletedUser

ya once they and some cool new features and games it will become more popular