Why was my thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have a legit looking for for world 1 I'm not looking for a town to join perm

DeletedUser

idk who closed it
but that isint how the game should be played.
LEARN TO JOIN A TOWN.

DeletedUser

I am IN a town.. but due to totally bad luck(Thanks to the adventurer class) I have not found the items required to complete the quests IN IT.. and as such I need to go looking .. so now that my thread is locked I also cannot update my location (IE: the town I'm currently in)

Oh and on a side note hate your rude comments.. If your going to moderate you can keep your snide comments to yourself they are not needed

DeletedUser

I really don't understand why everyone puts so much importance on finishing the quests. If I haven't found something I need for one, I just move on until I do. I guess it must depend on what your reasons for playing are or something. I'm playing because I enjoy it, but a lot of people seem to miss out on the enjoyment part in order to reach some goals they've set (and obviously goals that they can't reach by playing "with the cards their dealt.")

I'm not saying people are wrong for playing that way, I just don't understand it.

DeletedUser

I really don't understand why everyone puts so much importance on finishing the quests. If I haven't found something I need for one, I just move on until I do. I guess it must depend on what your reasons for playing are or something. I'm playing because I enjoy it, but a lot of people seem to miss out on the enjoyment part in order to reach some goals they've set (and obviously goals that they can't reach by playing "with the cards their dealt.")

I'm not saying people are wrong for playing that way, I just don't understand it.

There's more than you know that agree with you. I just finish them when I can. If I don't find the items by working, then I'll just wait untill my town has the item. No hurries, it just a game.

DeletedUser

Well personally I want the item that is the reward from this quest!

DeletedUser

And lets not forget.... you do not get every color of necklace even when you do level your shop.. so It's quite likely that you will still have to go search for one or more to finish your quest

DeletedUser

If I have to end up searching, I will. But I will stay in my town, and not be a Town Jumper to do so.

DeletedUser

Maybe it makes less sense to me because I founded the town I'm in. I'd rather wait a while to get things than to help someone else build up their town without having to earn the money themselves by buying items with money that could be used to help my own town grow instead. At some point that may be less important to me, but with 9 people in our town, I've donated 1/3 of the money that's gone into it and over 1/2 of the building time (not counting the $300 and 8 hours needed to found it).

DeletedUser

Well I am searching.. but I am not willing to spend 600$ for items that SHOULD be in EVERY town for just 150$ Which is just another small flaw with the game.. items for quests should be in every town and then on top of the "base items" there should be other pieces of clothing/jewlery which make your town unique.. The way it is currently designed if you need a quest item you have to look over the town list till you find the item you want and then spend WAY too much $'s that should of been invested into your town or into other gear.... Or leave your town.. join their town.. get the discount and pay a much smaller fee for that discount!

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind if they did that. I found a green one and a grey one within my first few days, and sold the grey one. We got the General Store to level 2 and are selling the grey one and the gold one. It's probably the same grey one I sold them!

DeletedUser

Maybe it makes less sense to me because I founded the town I'm in. I'd rather wait a while to get things than to help someone else build up their town without having to earn the money themselves by buying items with money that could be used to help my own town grow instead. At some point that may be less important to me, but with 9 people in our town, I've donated 1/3 of the money that's gone into it and over 1/2 of the building time (not counting the $300 and 8 hours needed to found it).

I'm not the founder on world 1.. but I've contributed more then double the money or the next highest person into building the town.. and nearly double the building time for the town.. I understand where your coming from.. as I'm founder on world 2.. but if I need an item I would promote my friend and go get it.. as I'm STILL saving my town money by leaving instead of waiting to get the item OR buying it at full price..

Lets take forinstance the +13 construction bow tie

+13 Construction1$141$282$1128
if I spent 500$ both by buying and donating.. that is STILL +500 more the town would have.. and about 45$ every 2 hours that I'm saving in town funds by getting that construction bonus..

Status
Not open for further replies.