Why should I donate 7647 dollars to your town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My level 34 adventurer is boring me to death. I've decided to sell all her belongings and put myself out of my own misery. According to The West Insider her net worth today is 7647 dollars.

I have decided to have a little fun with my decision.

For most of my time here on World 9 I have been a homeless adventurer, so I have no particular loyalty to a town.

What is special and wonderful about your town that would make me decide to join it, sell everything and donate it to your treasury?

I'll make my decision on Friday the 17th of July, not coincidentally the last day of my nice long vacation.

Answer here or via telegram in the game.

DeletedUser

Hi geena,

I could really use that money as I seems to be the only active person in my city (The 48th City); as a builder I am bringing in all the cash and building up the buildings; on occasion even defend myself.

DeletedUser

Woolfy,

Don't waste your time buddy. If you are the only active person in your town, give it up. Go join a good active town and enjoy the game.
:)

DeletedUser

Eh, depends. I wanted to (and still do at one point) build my own town from scratch. However the imminent release of forts has put a damper on that for now. So it's time to finish up our second town and then prepare for new stuff.

Geena, I suggest you look around yourself. Find a small active town of lower level players and throw them the money to help them out.

DeletedUser

Even though every town would like the money, smaller towns could use the money even more than mine. On the other hand if you really want a reason to give money to my town how about how about life time shopping in all 3 of our towns for any new char you make in this world. not much of a reason but if your planning on makeing another char why not. Also next char might want to join ours. (we will even let you off the tax). BUT i would say give it to a smaller town.

DeletedUser618

You could donate to the town I am in. I would be eternally grateful. Being a principle money raiser for town, your donation would allow me a week to work on quests and leveling rather than the high money jobs to support town construction. I am sorry you did not find your adventurer character fun and exciting, but some deserving town will benefit from your kind and generous donation.

DeletedUser

In order to get you to donate to my new town (the fifth amendment), I will perform acts upon you which I cannot say here due to forum moderation. Some guy above said he would be eternally grateful. Well, when I'm dying hopefully 50+ years from now, I will think of nothing but your gesture of gratitude and sacrifice. If you donate to my town, I will be the godfather to your children, and sacrifice my first born to your honor as well. I shall bestow the greatest wonders of the western world upon you.

So yes, give me your money.

DeletedUser

we all get tired of games so leave it a bit and come back - at least you will have good chunk of money when you return. or wait to see what fort really do to the game you may like then again may not but at least wait till ya tried it with forts. forts may be the spice that keeps you from being bored!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The poster said they were bored with their character, not that anyone was chasing them out of the game. In fact they said they were a townless wanderer for the most part. No town = no taking part in forts and not being bullied by duelers.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice GrannyK. I actually have a level 50 adventurer on the Swedish servers which is why this one is so boring to me. I've already done all of the quests she's getting so it's just taking up my time playing her.

Iceman...very tempting indeed. ;)

I've narrowed my choices down to two towns which I'm now visiting.

This little sidegame I created has been way more fun than anything the normal adventurer quests have offered! Thanks to everyone who participated.

DeletedUser

i have some level 30's and 40's but this week been playing other games and just barely logging in so i know what you mean by boring. we all need a little break from time to time. was thinking of going on vacation myself then fort came up so may just wait and see.

i'll save some orange juice for your drink...

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice GrannyK. I actually have a level 50 adventurer on the Swedish servers which is why this one is so boring to me. I've already done all of the quests she's getting so it's just taking up my time playing her.

Iceman...very tempting indeed. ;)

I've narrowed my choices down to two towns which I'm now visiting.

This little sidegame I created has been way more fun than anything the normal adventurer quests have offered! Thanks to everyone who participated.
Just remember, show up anytime between 2 am to 6 am. The back door will be unlocked. Bring the handcuffs with the fur they can come in handy!

DeletedUser

would be nice to know? i know wasn't me. then again forts came out so maybe all a game and he kept on playing. haven't checked players on w9 to find out.

DeletedUser

sad :sad: she did leave looks like only geena is level 1 and nothing else. if she waited little longer she coulda done the forts. its something new.:indian:

Status
Not open for further replies.