Why is the world 2 forums dead?

DeletedUser

Why is no one talking on the world 2 forums? world 1 has a new post every 9 seconds, come people! be more socialize!:mad:

DeletedUser

1. Restricted access to character avatars.
2. Much rather play on developed W1.
3. As many bugs or more than W1.
4. New worlds don't get as much interest that soon.
5. Have only just surpassed 100,000 member mark.
6. World 1 forum is like everybody's home forum.

Just a few reasons I can think of.

DeletedUser

so I guess world 3 is gonna be pretty much dead huh? when people realize they won't survive world 1?

DeletedUser

because waikikamukau isnt here. (say that phonetically, its a place in the upper north island of new zealand xD).

i dunno, im guessing its just not as filled out as the other world, people use the other world to learn, they'd use maybe world 4-5 to go pro on once they're sick of being hardout.

DeletedUser

I just started, but this looks like a pretty good set-up...even with the bugs. It should be pretty good. I play tribal wars and I think I like starting just about here...lol...no one truly powerful yet (i.e. no level 10 with their first town and a real occupation) but a few close enough that they will be needing townfolk about the time I reach level 5 or so...all you experinced players? Do I have it pegged rightly? I probably won't spend a lot of time on the forum this early either...lol...still busy with Tribal wars...How many here pay for premium?

DeletedUser

i think a good number pay for premium but i dont know any exact numbers

DeletedUser

I don't post cause whenever I start to look in a forum, an hour passes by and I get nothing done. I'd rather be playing :p

DeletedUser

Some people just like to post out of no reason. Like you and me and him.

DeletedUser

BigBobbyBlack

Wellington NZ,hey bro,after xmas,when all the relatives have stopped eating all the food and gone home...might see an increase...beats watching the cricket,lol.