Why Force People To Adventer?

• Thread starter DeletedUser38328
  • Start date

asdf124

Cause only insults are bannable, no rules about quitting etc as of yet.

Edit:

Sometimes I use quit button to change somethings using my phone to play.

DeletedUser15368

There's a rule about administrator discretion, if someone's constantly ruining adventures, they can do something about that.

But yes, sometimes going afk (and so dropping out of an adventure) can't be helped, gotta remember people have lives outside the game.

DeletedUser38328

Well They dont do anything about People Quiting adventers and so on

DeletedUser38328

There's a rule about administrator discretion, if someone's constantly ruining adventures, they can do something about that.

But yes, sometimes going afk (and so dropping out of an adventure) can't be helped, gotta remember people have lives outside the game.
Hello Engladoesherthing,

I am sorry but some players don't care and are there jsut to annoy others. Until there is solution for such behaviour we can't do anything. But communication rules must be followed.

Try to not get in trap and get punished for something you have low chance to change.

Respectfully,

Nisa
GM Event Admin | Senior Marshal

DeletedUser35533

Are npc adventures dumped for good or are they still in production?

DeletedUser36417

I am lvl 129 and have not done adventures once yet. All the negative stuff I read about it makes me avoid it.But now Inno forces us to do this by incorporating them in quest,just like dueling.This game is becoming uninteresting to play.

DeletedUser36192

I am lvl 129 and have not done adventures once yet. All the negative stuff I read about it makes me avoid it.But now Inno forces us to do this by incorporating them in quest,just like dueling.This game is becoming uninteresting to play.
I mean, on the contrary I think that makes it more enjoyable. Sure maybe it's an aspect of the game you didn't want to play, but it opens your eyes to the other aspects you may not know you enjoyed.
For me i'm not a big fan of adventures, but certainly every now and again when i play them for quests I end up playing another 1-2 just cause it can be kinda enjoyable to see people form other worlds and partake in a side of the game i usually would not.

DeletedUser38468

I've played 2 adventures. The first was great. I told the team it was my first time and asked them what they wanted me to do. They told me. We won. A fun experience.
The 2nd one - 2 players were talking about rap singers. Like their conversation was started before they came into the adventure chat. I told them this was my 2nd time playing, what do you need me to do? No answer. I asked again - no answer. And they continued talking about rap music, ignoring me. The 4th player never said a word. So I played how i thought best. Next I realize, the first 2 were hurling insults at myself and the other player. We lost. And I haven't played since.
I realize for experienced players, that having noobs on your teams can be frustrating, but you were a noob once also. Insulting and laughing at players because they aren't playing that well helps noone and turns a fun game into something nobody wants to subject themselves to ever again.

DeletedUser36192

Yeah , that's an unfortunate scenario but I'm sure there's also people more than willing to help and direct you. I'm also pretty bad at adventures - i avoided them for years but they can be enjoyable with the right team.

DeletedUser30399

I don't know what you consider as "often". I played 3 adventures for a quest yesterday. In the first, right at the start I said that I am a noob who doesn't play often. Practically no response from my 2 team mates. Since I had twice as much HP as the two of them together, I assumed they were noobs too, but it seemed they knew what they were doing. We lost, of course.
In the second and the third adventure we were doomed from the start. In the second, the two experienced players started arguing about who did what in the past, who is the worse team player blablabla. The fourth disconnected. We lost, of course.
And then the third. It didn't even start, and two of my "team mates" started arguing, both didn't even move, started shooting each other. We lost, of course.
3 adventures, all 3 ruined by players who play them all the time. No noobs who talked back or refused to listen. And you know what? This happens to me every time I try to play an adventure (which is a more and more rare occasion). My experience is - player X hates player Y, and player Y hates him back. Every time they are on the same team, the game is ruined. Unless the engine that puts the teams together makes teams x1+x2+x3 vs. y1+y2+y3, the adventure is ruined. New players are not a problem, not in my experience.

Like Abydos said same old discussion but let me share some of my thoughts :
1.New players :
- If you playing for first time , you have a pop up screen for the guide ( how to play and what's the goal of the game ) but I think 99.9% of the players just close it . Dunno how many of them search it and read about it after the game .
- Several cases have seen where new players didn't pick skills in the pre-game , quit after adventure start , stay in the game but don't do anything , don't respond to teammates when asked and more .
To be honest : I have tried to teach some newbies but in a 24 seconds round where most of the time I have is around 14 cause of the animations and also 10 seconds delay - can't teach much newbies even if they are reading the chat .
And I admit I offend sometimes cause they don't listen but that's cause it's not once per week but several times per day and I get banned after that :D
2.Experience players :
- There are so many options here why experience players acting the way they did :
don't like him cause he was rude when I was low level , he has event gun ( CC hero ) - so he is ... , get drunk and will screw every ones game for the next few hours , I don't listen to you and will do whatever I want , some players just can't learn to play , lag and again many others .
But that's the beauty and the curse and till developers don't come up with solution ( like ignore list - this person not to be in my team ) or like early was mentioned for some room and to choose with who to play will be like that .

And regarding the topic : Why forced ?
I am asking - Why players at 150 level are doing the quest when they have no skill/attribute points as a reward and don't need the experience .
Also the last quest " The Wright brothers " has 3 options to choose and again players pick up " win an adventure " . Why ?

Pankreas PorFavor

2.Experience players :
- There are so many options here why experience players acting the way they did

Since you quoted me, I feel like I should reply.

I agree, there are many reasons why experienced players decide they want to ruin the game. And I don't care about any of them in this example you quoted. 3/3 adventures where players who know and can play a good game decide that they do not want to. And not only that - they decide for their team mates that they will all have a bad game. That is terrible. Inexperienced noobs, who do not know how to play can be blamed for ruining the game because they are not willing or capable to learn. But people who willingly ruin the game for their petty reasons - that's BS. And for that reason, I am still at 2/5 adventures played for Mission un-passable quest, where you don't have an option to select anything else. I just don't have the will to spend hours waiting in the queue just to have the game ruined by player X who doesn't like the fact that player Y disconnected from the adventure 2 months ago. It is a fact that some people like ruining the game for someone else much much more than actually enjoying the game.

DeletedUser30399

Yes . That's correct but like I said till inno do something about it ( still hope ) will be like that .
And for the quest - if you don't have the will after 5 games or how many u tried to continue trying - can't help u that's on you . My town mates also don't play it at all but found a way to finish the quest even before I got to the part with the adventures :D

Pankreas PorFavor

Yes . That's correct but like I said till inno do something about it ( still hope ) will be like that .
And for the quest - if you don't have the will after 5 games or how many u tried to continue trying - can't help u that's on you . My town mates also don't play it at all but found a way to finish the quest even before I got to the part with the adventures :D

what are you saying? they did it without playing adventures? I mean, I could do that - join, disconnect, ruin the game and get my quest requirements. but I'd rather not be that kind of person.
I played them quite a lot for the first couple of weeks when adventures just started. then it started to get boring and I stopped. now, when they are a part of quests I tried again and got really disappointed with how so many people behave. finishing the quest just doesn't seem to be worth it...

MFRavenhawk

Personally, as a lev150 adventurer, I do nothing but quest, adventure, and work. I don't fort or duel unless a quest requires it (beyond the daily NPC duels, anyhow). And despite my level and experience in adventures, I am STILL a noob...I can't play for crap yet if I run on blue, and I still haven't mastered the art of controlling two properties on my own.

Point is, even if I can't get along with some of the players I am forced to team with, I still play the adventure and hope they don't screw the team just because they don't like me.

Of course, there IS something to be said for having one of the best weapons in the game....those who might quit when they are against you usually don't when they are with you. Especially if they are there to get a needed win for a quest.

Edit: I know that there have been complaints for over three years now about how the teams are selected, where red side is always lead and blue almost always has the weakest man. However, I just noticed that apparently the 'weak man' argument no longer holds true, when my opponents on blue had 3 players all over lev 130, while I was sitting with two folks both under lev 100. Don't know which side would have won though, since someone decided to quit in the lobby seeing that discrepancy.

Last edited: