why does usps change their name so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It also wouldn't surprise me these people have no conceptualization of friendship or team work.

Alice, it is YOU who hae no concept of team work, and that is proved by your 'not for discussion' replies when your councillors suggested things in town forum, and the fact you repeatedly stated that 'this is a dictatorship' regarding your town. Why have councillors at all, if they fear of a kick for speaking their mind. You defend the right to speak yours all the time. Let me just post what your friend Carpe wrote to me verbatim: "i had a conversation with alice and midgrin. they want to continue to run the town a certain way. i disagree with their strategy and principals. i do not want this to get in the way of my personal friendship with alice and midgrin, so i stepped down from my mayoral position because i do not want to be the figurehead for their regime. Sorry what happened to you - i know you donated almost 4k to the town, more than anyone else. alice is stubborn, and has booted everyone who has questioned her ability. morally, i'm on your side."

You are so full of it and your head is twisted you dont know which way to go. You very often contradict yourself. I wish i had copy/pasted some stuff that was written in town forum before i got kicked for 'not recognising your achievements' as further proof of this. Luckily, some have since then.

Also, please explain why the town name was changed to 'Reptile Dictatorship' JUST after you replied to this topic considering you are not in the town, your 'friend' Midgrim is? Do you not realise that people can easily see through your lies?

Friendship? Ok, lets dig into this one a bit. You got banned from forum. You abused the mods. You got Midgrin to write a topic saying for everyone to email the mods pleading your case to get you unbanned because not only were you important to the town, but important to the game aswell. When you got banned from the game totally, you make a long and capslock filled post full of anger and within that post you said "f the mods, f the game and f all of you" (in caps again). Why would you say that to the people who were supporting you? Did they deserve it? Oh and did Carpediem, your other real-life 'friend' deserve to get booted from the town after only changing the town name? This was just after Midgrin changed it to 'roadrunner404 multis', and the admin came and changed it because it was a totally inappropriate name. If you want to dob someone in, why not quietly email a mod, rather than being totally spiteful and trying to take others down while you are banned. And im not even going to get into the whole 'ive been banned from the town, so im going to give my friend the town and you may or may not all get booted' thing...

You blame everyone but yourself for what happened. Take some responsibility for your actions like every other mature adult. Every post you type makes it more obvious that you are twisted in your thoughts and cant think straight long enough to give decent rebuttals. Believe me, theres more people wanting to leave your town, they are just saving up for some items before they go. Good for them i say, dictatorships never worked in the long run and morale just gets lower and lower.

Get over yourself, the sun does not revolve around you and your beliefs. You are NOT important to the game. How dare you put yourself up on a pedestal like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if madalice isnt a really good troll, he/she/it needs to be banned for their own good.

DeletedUser

Anthony and I happen to think the town name is funny. We can run the town anyway we want to. Stark is just fuming at the mouth cause he got kicked out.

Just because you donated a lot doesn't mean you can be a jerk and still play with us.

as for importance - the most important person to a town is its founder. The town doesn't exist without that person. It can be run however that person chooses to run it. Carpe wasn't kicked, he just wanted to run things his own way, but didn't realize that it wasn't his town, it was still run our way just he got raised to mayor, so he gracefully stepped down.

You people are all chock full of hate and anger. Why don't you sage yourselves.

There's a difference between getting pissed off for a bit, versus holding a grudge and spewing hate from the mouth. I've had enough of this negativity. Buh bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alice, im glad i got kicked out. I'm in a town that is run by decent and level-headed people. I dont care about the money i donated, its only playmoney, and i can always make more.

When your best retort is to make up some more crap, then it really shows your character. If you think this is being a jerk, then you should re-read the stuff that you post, because i can tell you you are an unstable person that is not fit to lead a dog on a leash, let alone a town of 30.

DeletedUser

Well I guess it's a good thing I don't care what you or anyone else thinks, huh? Ciao!

DeletedUser

who cares about donations so much?! you sound like a bloody church during the crusades! construction time and donations are helpful yes. but they don't affect your place in the town. being a councilor or founder does. if the founder says something everyone listens, if the councilor's speak everyone but the founder is expected to listen. If the Founder wants the town run a certain way they have the choice to make it so. the councilors are there to help, not control. so if you are in a town run by someone who wants everyone to donate any spare cash they have, or to believe in a certain thing, it is your choice to leave, or stay, as you feel comfortable with. But if you stay you must follow what the founder says!

if this is what you have been trying to say MadAlice then it is now said. can we please stop this now?

DeletedUser

The discussion should now turn to friendship. I shall begin, for it is the Godly thing to do:

cooperation1.jpg

Friendship_Star_by_roseonthegrey.jpg

2300-8486Friendship-Posters.jpg

2318432288_30ba852084.jpg

Now, isn't that better? It's what Jesus would have wanted.

DeletedUser

lol, thats great! my dog and cat have a love/hate relationship, sometimes they like each other and sometimes they don't. kinda like people do...

Status
Not open for further replies.