Resolved Why does my quest say I failed?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2708
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2708

This one comes up a lot since the last update, and since I haven't seen it addressed directly somewhere where it can readily be seen, I just thought I'd let you know: whenever you have to go somewhere OTHER than the saloon to turn in a quest, you will see the "fail" message in your quest book. On a related note, some quests will ONLY display when you are at the actual location of the quest giver when you check for it. :p

DeletedUser

So can you still turn those "failed" quests in by going back to the location of the quest giver?

DeletedUser

Because you do not fulfill a specific requirement that makes the quest appear, such as a certain location or certain product equipped.

PS: unusual thread, will let it pass, maybe will be helpful ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2708

Sorry, not exactly sure why it wouldn't pass...? Anyway, just got fed up with seeing more and more new posts and new threads asking this question since the update. Was hoping that maybe, just maybe, if I made a separate thread with a logical title, SOME of the slower amongst us just MIGHT stop and think a little bit first.... ;)

DeletedUser2708

Technically true, but it's also the answer to a frequently asked question; still, I can see how that technically means it still doesn't belong. Whatever. :)

DeletedUser

Thread closed. Is turning into an off topic discussion, unnecessary discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.