why do some item images glow

DeletedUser

Why do some items have a glow about them? Are they used for quests? Also, if you buy all the fancy items, will it give you any stat perks like the farmers set, etc?

DeletedUser

Glowing clothing just means that they are better than the colored items of that type of clothing (caps, woolly hats, shirts, riding boots, indian necklaces, etc.)
Glowing weapons cannot be bought in stores, and are much better than their not-so-shiny counterparts.
Buying all the fancy items simply means that you have lots of money.
There are only three glowing items that are in a set, and that's the golden indian necklace (indian set), fancy bow tie (charlatan's set), and the fancy dress (gentlemen's set).

DeletedUser11353

Until fort shops are implemented.
True, but does anyone has an idea what will these glowing weapons be? Shootout weapons or duel weapons? If it has been mentioned somewhere I apparently skipped it

DeletedUser

I think most of us assumed it was going to be the named weapons that are already in game, and hopefully at least some of the ones that have never been found. I'm not going to be happy if all I can buy is the Huck's and Figaro's I've found about 30 of.

DeletedUser11353

Huckleberry slings and Figaro Razors are simply to easy to find, I would like something like Athos foil and Belle Star derringer but I highly doubt that since they are already implemented in game and there is a way to get them, it`s just that nobody has found that way:mad:

DeletedUser

From what I heard of fort shops, I got the impression that the weapons were going to be the fancy/glowing/named weapons that were already in game. There's no reason to suspect that weapons like Belle Starr's Deringer won't be available just because it's conceivably possible to find it in game. If it was going to be glowing left hand weapons, I would think someone would have found one. Of course it's possible that is correct still. Maybe shootout weapons with bonuses will be available after all...

DeletedUser11353

I hope we`ll find out soon though, I really want to see all those things implemented in real worlds