Why do duellers attack builders over and over again??

DeletedUser

I don't understand this cowardly behaviour. Are those kids or do they just want to get a positive duel rating????

One dueller attacked me, then our sherrif attack her back. Now her finacee attacked me twice, but not our Sheriff. How stupid is that??

DeletedUser

dueling is a part of the game, deal with it, or leave your town

DeletedUser15747

I hit builders but only sometimes.
The main reason is because you are the easiest xp possible, and you have lots of health to hit high on!
I hit a builder yesterday and got a total damage of 1362.
I am sure I can hit alot higher though!

DeletedUser

I hit builders but only sometimes.
The main reason is because you are the easiest xp possible, and you have lots of health to hit high on!
I hit a builder yesterday and got a total damage of 1362.
I am sure I can hit alot higher though!
Next time, find a trapper/shooter to see your max damage :laugh:

DeletedUser15747

Ahh good point...
I felt a bit mean so I tried dueling a dueler class.
Hit 1300+ again and this time I wasn't aiming for the head each time!
Plus I passed him out :p
The only reason I tired on a builder is because I didn't want damage back... The guy who I hit 1300+ on, did 900+ damage to me :(
Then this other guy who i reckon was camping our town, killed me :(

Also I can hit a head shot every time on a builder, and that mean with a buntline, i could techinically hit around 1600-1800?
If I hit just 200 each time (easily done) I get:
200+200+200+200+200+200+200+200
That is 1600 damage easily. Well sometimes I hit 290+ so I could literally get into 2 thousand!

DeletedUser

The attack builders for the easy XP and easy money .. they're too scared to take on other duelers or soldier cause then they might get hurt also.

Your town is suppose to be defending you so let them know when you're attacked and by who so they can deal with them. If they don't deal with them then find a better town.

Crying about it here in these forums won't help you any .. it'll just bring more attacks down on yourself.

DeletedUser

I love the overuse of words such as coward and chicken in a game.

A guy who runs away whilst his gf gets attacked could be seen as cowardly - unless he didnt like her much anyway. A guy who clicks on a "Duel" button in a game whilst sitting at work daydreaming about Angelina Jolie is certianly not a coward - just a lazy bugger tring his hardest to avoid actual working.

I attack every class in the game, although I do try to attack only higher level unless involved in some daft little town war. Workers are great to attack as they are the ones who put you in their profile, making you feel like a big man.

DeletedUser

I am a builder in this world. I have been dueled numerous times and it is part of the game. Now I am a Ninja and getting paybacks. I love being a builder and than beating a dueler or soldier and have them send me a tele asking you me to stop attacking them.

As a soldier in other worlds my job is to protect my builders and go out and duel. If someone is handing out cash and XP than I will duel them as much as possible.

It is all part of the game so you might as well accept it and have fun.

DeletedUser

I am not eny ''workerkiller'' even my pepperbox revolver launches many times in week but I think that... Does worker character class? Yes it is, and there is button what has 2 colt's. By pressing it, you can start your duel. Has worker some ''dueling shield''? No. Can worker challenge other player to duel? Yes. Has worker right hand? Yes. Can worker join to fort battle? Yes. What happens when town is builded? Worker's job is then go away, but usually he stays. It is players mistake, if he chooses worker to his character class, but that doesn't give him eny ''dueling advantage''. :nowink: That's why I don't recruit workers to my town. I challenge worker, if he is on my way, but some duelers do it for they job and they get their money and food from workers pockets. Worker is worker, soldier is soldier, dueler is dueler and adventurer is andventurer. They all have own jobs. Workers build forts and towns to ready, soldiers keep forts save, duelers keep towns save and adventurers do all of this. So it is normal that enemy tries to slow the building of forts and towns. :);)

DeletedUser14029

I am from World 1 and I Don't have a character here, but I will just leave some advice :) [I am Level 87, you can trust me ^^]
Just, Pack, Some, Aim . . . Don't throw everything into Construction (though all in to Strength with AP is a good idea), get some Aim and you can try being a Tank. The easiest way to transform into a notorious tank dueler that requires GREAT skills to break but easy to become :)

Check HotNSexy's dueling guide on the Guide Forum to see for yourself, Easy!

DeletedUser

I don't normally attack builders, but after listening to how much they whine, I may start making a point of it.:ph34r:

DeletedUser

Carl opines on workers

Workers strut around the West like they own it all the while hoarding cash while us deulers fight all their battles and try to earn an honest living! They also build guns and gear for other duelers that we have to go up against, and to top it off they go to fort battles and shoot at you and reskill and start dueling!

LN
Builder bashing it's all the rage!
No hit
- 878 HP
Crazy Carl I wins the duel, gains 88 experience points and steals $469 from bozidar king.

FOM
Rolled out to Horse Creek and blew away one of the founders too bad hit him so hard. Damn he was loaded too!

- 32 HP
- 760 HP
hgjk passes out. Crazy Carl I wins the duel, gains 27 experience points and steals $342 from

Happy
SQUISH!
- 89 HP
Total health points
- 848 HP
Crazy Carl I wins the duel, gains 174 experience points and steals $103 from Shaffi.

I FARM THEM ALL!

DeletedUser

My personal view is I don't attack builders if they are not equipped with a dueling weapon and /or dueling clothes. If they only sport a screw driver, wrench, or crowbar and have on construction gear I will normally leave them alone. Now, If workers choose to carry weapons and darn dueling attire, then, that's a whole different story. Many of us play the game with respect for the worker class and many of us are ruthless outlaws, as is with most OUTLAWS class has no bearing here, so expect the worst!

Also, we must take into account and realize some players are only disguised as workers. Everything depends on where one puts their Attribute and Skill points. All classes are dueling equals depending on gear and point distribution. Well not completely soldiers have an advantage with health & tactics bonuses.

DeletedUser16628

I'll hit any class without prejudice.I'm deaf so the whining I don't hear.