why did futu's colour change

Apelatia

Not you too Elmyr... We need experienced players on this forum. ...and no, it wouldn't be less gloomy. You would be missed too I'm sure heh.

DeletedUser31931

Don't go Elmyr... Also, it's a shame he didn't even stop by to say goodbye, I'm sure we'd have all loved to give him a proper send off.

DeletedUser22685

Don't go Elmyr... Also, it's a shame he didn't even stop by to say goodbye, I'm sure we'd have all loved to give him a proper send off.

Meh, I'm not the kind of guy to make his own farewell thread.

Anyway, fine, goodbye, thanks for the memories, I'll miss you all, blah blah blah, now feel free to send me off.

DeletedUser

Anyway, fine, goodbye, thanks for the memories, I'll miss you all, blah blah blah, now feel free to send me off.

can you draw that message in paint for us, we are used to that way of communication with us

DeletedUser

One of the greats disappears...

Nice knowing you, seeya mate.

P.S: Now that you're not coming back, could you show us what's under the paper bag?

delldell56

happy birthday, futu! more than forever a njub, you should be remembered as the original njub! may the happy bags follow you and leave a trail of happiness wherever you go.

DeletedUser34084

Ooh, did he show you then?

He only shows it to his worst enemies

7u78x.jpg

That cyan

Last edited by a moderator:

fossil1999

Why? Did something terrible happen to the face under the paper bag? In that case, you need some sun! (Right?):D

DeletedUser22685

If I take off the bag, everyone who witnesses it will die a painful death.

DeletedUser31931

Go queue up by the hangman's noose with the lawyers over there....